11

Author's Note: hey! I kinda changed some parts here and there from the original story, ya know. And I hope you would enjoy the parts that I added in. So, happy reading!

Hogwarts Express

The door of the compartment slides open and the youngest red-haired boy came in

"Anyone sitting there?" He asks, pointing at the empty seat opposite Harry. "Everywhere else is full."

"Oh really? You sure about that??" The Prewett twins stared at their nephew incredulously.

Harry shook his head and the boy sat down. He glanced at Harry and then looked quickly out of the window, pretending he hadn't looked. Harry saw that he still has a black mark on his nose.

"Hey Ron." The twins were back and there was a girl with braids in her hair, neck slinging with a headphone, pulling her luggages and owl cage following them from behind. It was (Name).

"Yes! Your daughter is meeting with Harry again!" James cheered at the sight while grabbing Sirius and shaking him side by side. Sirius on the other hand looked glum, he muttered with a pout, "No boys..."

"Listen, we're going down the middle of the train— Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there." Fred said.
"Right," mumbled Ron. He noticed the girl behind them and asked who was she.

"Oh, she's (Name) Black, a first year like you," George said, and whispers behind his hand to Ron, "yeah... we know!" As Ron's eyes widen with shock as slight fear was shown behind his eyes.

"What's wrong being a Black!?" Some Black family members shouted irritatedly.
"She just a child! She won't kill you!" Orion growls, offended by the Weasley kid.

"She's actually really brilliant," Fred continued, "Earlier caught her tricking the bullies and managed to prank them with those muggle things of hers. Bloody brilliant I'd say!" Patting the girl on the head as she smiles at him shyly waving slightly. "You don't mind if she share a compartment with you?"

"Hmm? She already getting bullied before her first day even started?" Fleamont questioned, a bit surprised that people would go that far to bully new kids.

"She already started her first prank?" James and Sirius exclaimed happily. Sirius was happy that she stood up for herself by bullying back the bully. But he was eager to know who was bullying her, he already held a grudge against that person.

"No. Not at all." Ron shook his head stiffly.

"Harry," George says, "Did we introduce ourselves? Fred and George Weasley, and this is Ron, our brother. See you later, then. And (Name) we'll talk later too, alright?"