4

SMOKEY DINNER

Word of the bathroom incident spread immediately

Word of the bathroom incident spread immediately. Wherever Percy went, campers pointed at him and murmured something about toilet water. Or maybe they were just staring at Annabeth, who was still dripping wet, or maybe at (Name), who was seemed to be relaxed and not shocked at the incident that happened just a while ago.

The two girls showed him a few more places: the metal shop (where kids were forging their own swords), the arts-and-crafts room (where satyrs were sandblasting a giant marble statue of a goat-man), and the climbing wall, which consisted of two facing walls that shook violently, dropped boulders, sprayed lava and clashed together if the persona climbing didn't reach the top in time.

"Oh my Godric!" Molly cried out. "That's very dangerous! Why do they even allow children climb it!"

The demigods looked at each other and shrugged, they got used to the weird and terrifying stuff happening in their world and nothing phased them.

"Has anyone ever gotten to the top?" Percy had asked.

(Name) chuckled with a nod. "Yup," she popped the 'p'. "I have. Several times."

"How??"

"I'm not surprise anymore..."

Many turned to look at the girl in shock and horrified.

Finally, they returned to the canoeing lake, where the trail led back to the cabins.

"I've got training to do," Annabeth said flatly, nothing but indifference in her words. "Dinner's at seven-thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall."

"Annabeth, I'm sorry about the toilets," Percy apologized.

"Whatever."

"It wasn't my fault."

(Name), Una and Annabeth looked at Percy incredulously and he realized that it was truly his fault.

Many turned to look at Percy with their brows raised.

"Turns out it was... surprise..." Percy falsely cheered.

"You know... At that time I didn't know if I wanted to hit you or not when you said that," (Name) sighed at the boy. Percy stared at her and made a face.

"You need to talk to the Oracle," (Name) said, diffusing the tension. They walked together towards the direction of the docks.

"Who?"