16

(A/N: good morning, afternoon, evening and night people! How r u doing? Excited for the chapter? If you are comment yes! And get ready to enjoy this chapter! Bye~~)

Quidditch

It was November, and it was when the quidditch season had begun. On Saturday, Harry would be playing for his first ever match after weeks of training: Gryffindors versus Slytherins.

"His first quidditch match, yay!" James practically squealed in such a high pitch.
"I've never heard such a feminine noise come out from a boy," Lily snorted at her boyfriend.
"Excuse you— I'll have you know I'm a man. And that's a very masculine sound, and I'm not feminine at all," James poked his tongue out at her childishly.
"Liar~ he's practically the mum of the group. He always have this motherly instinct, knowing whenever we did wrong," Sirius chuckled and snorted at James.
"Oh, right! He always make sure we eat properly before class, did our homework after class, happy and a lot more. He mostly gets it from Mumma Mia over there," Remus points at Euphemia as he agrees.

The Gryffindors and Slytherins house were anticipating to watch how the match goes.

If Gryffindor wins, they would move up to the second place in the House Championship. Hardly anyone had seen Harry playing because wood had decided that, as their secret weapon, Harry should be kept, well, a secret.

"Pfft! Good luck with that," Remus snorts, knowing that secrets is hard to keep in Hogwarts.

But the news that he was playing seeker had leaked out somehow and he didn't know what was worse— people telling him he'd be brilliant or people telling him they'd be running around underneath him with a mattress.

"Who the hell said that?" James frowned, ready to punch those who said it.

It was really lucky that Harry now had Hermione as a friend, even if he had (Name) to help, she was mostly away with Hermione in the library studying or with the Weasley twins joking around. Harry didn't know how he'd have got though all his homework without them, with what all the last minute quidditch practice Oliver was making them do.

Hermione had lent him Quidditch through the Ages, which turned out to be very interesting to read. Harry learnt that there were seven hundred ways of committing a quidditch foul and that all of them had happened during a World Cup match in 1473; that seekers were usually the smallest and fastest players and that most serious quidditch accidents seemed to happen to them; that although people rarely died playing quidditch, referees had been known to vanish and turn up months later in the Sahara desert.

"Wow... he's just like James..." The 3/4 of the marauders were baffled at how alike the father and son is.

Hermione had become a bit more relaxed about breaking the rules since Harry, Ron and (Name) had saved her from the mountain troll and she was much nicer for it.