CHAPTER 33 (M)

Yeji's POV

I feel cold. my room is not this cold. I fix myself, trying to pull the blanket over me. wait. I turn around and see Ryujin sleeping beside me. I flinch a little before remembering what we did last night.

"stop moving." Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows and tightened her embrace.

"good morning." I kiss her forehead after turning around. "I can't believe we did it."

Ryujin just hums and snuggles into my chest. As if it's not enough, her naughty hand grabs my ass. Like she didn't grab it all night.

"I love your ass." Ryujin said, massaging it.

"you wanna keep sleeping?" I giggled. "I need to go back."

"now?" Ryujin opens her eyes. she then gets up, gathering her undergarments. Honestly, she's so hot. especially with her toned muscle from all that boxing she does.

"do you mind? I have an assignment due on Monday." I sit up, brushing my hair with my fingers.

"no. I just wanna be with you longer." Ryujin sighs, grabbing her tote bag. "you can wear my clothes. Put your dress and heels in the bag. Also..." she reaches under her bed. "I have extra crocs. You can wear them instead." she smiles lightly.

"did you also..." I wanna know if she did this with other girls she hooked up with. "nevermind. Thank you."

"can you stay? I'll walk with you later." she climbed back to the bed, attacking me with her hug. I fall back, letting her get on top of me. "what do you think?" she grabs my thigh, wrapping it around her waist.

Ryujin starts kissing my neck. At this point, I haven't looked at it. what if she made a lot of marks? I close my eyes as I give in to her gentle touch. At first I thought I'd do it with Sohee first. We never made it to this point.

"oh, shit." I gripped her shoulder when I feel two fingers inside me. "could've gave me a fucking warn-"

Fuck this girl. I fucking hate her for making me addicted to the way she moves. I hold on to her like my soul is about to be pulled out of my body. Her fingers managed to reach the most pleasurable spots and I can't help but to arch my back. I want her to go deeper so bad.

"you're so beautiful, Yeji." Ryujin whispered. "come for me, princess."

My lower body starts to flex, begging to be fucked harder. I'm really on the edge.

"do me a favour, darling." Ryujin said after pecking my lips. I guess she's trying to get my attention. "take a deep breath for me." she commanded and I do it. "good girl." she smiles. "now, I want you to hold your breath... as you come. Understand?"

I just nod

It's true that I need a push but I didn't expect her to go down on me. her warm wet tongue starts working on my bud. As she asked, I hold my breath as I feel myself explode with the best orgasm that I've ever had. I think I clamped Ryujin's head by now.

I then feel some taps on my thigh. I smile to myself, eyes still closed. I release Ryujin from between my thighs.

"you almost killed me." Ryujin said while panting. Her face is red. "but..." she moves up, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. "if that's what it takes to make you happy, I'd do it."

"of course, I won't be happy if you die!" I slapped her arm for saying that. I don't like it. "don't say that."

"as long as I'm alive, I'll make you happy." Her words sounds so sincere.

"is this true? What you said... doesn't sound like you." I look down, caressing her abs.

"I swear to my parents' grave." Ryujin plants a kiss on my forehead. "I've never felt like this after... my first love." She rolls over, lying beside me.

"tell me about her." I'm not just curious. I want to make sure of what makes her happy, what she likes, what makes her sad, and all that about her. I fix myself to use her arm as my pillow. I rest comfortably on her chest.

"it doesn't matter. I won't see her again." Ryujin looks at me. I'll just wait. "okay." she sighs. "I was about ten. Too little to know about romance. I found her sitting on a fountain, at a park near my old house. I was with my uncle at that time. I just approached her." she takes her time for a moment. "I asked her about her parents, told her about mine. I asked why she didn't play like other kids, she said she likes water." Ryujin stifles. "we would always hang out at that park. For about... four years, I guess. I know about her parents, brother, hobbies, her school, even."

"is she pretty?" I asked.

"so pretty. Not only the face, but the heart as well. I adore her." Ryujin glanced at me. "Sohee and Jieun know her. we often play together. sadly, I have to move out of town with my uncle and aunt. When I'm about to say goodbye..." she cleared her throat. "she's gone."

"she move out first?" I questioned.

"no. she passed away. She had cancer and I didn't even know it until she's gone. That's how bright she is. we're very heartbroken by it."

"I'm so sorry." I caressed her cheek. "must take so long to get over her."

"I made it now." Ryujin stifles. "I know you hate it when I'm corny, but, finding you brings me back to those times. It's not that I miss her or wishing to see her again. You're just as special as her. but, I might love you more." She looks at me.

"I have fears, Ryujin." My index finger runs along her collarbone. "how can you assure me that you won't change?"

"in what way? you think I'll turn into another person with different personality?" Ryujin scoffed and looked away. "I won't."

"you never know. people change eventually." I shrugged.

"to be their better self, yes?" Ryujin chuckles. "I know what you mean. You're thinking of Sohee."

"kinda." I stifle. "I've never had something as serious at that. she didn't even ask me to be hers. Like, officially."

"really? So you need that?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow.

"of course, I do." I lean back a bit. It's offensive to ask that. she thinks she can own me just because she slept with me?

"hey, I'm just making sure. I'm not marking you or something." Ryujin then glanced at my neck and chest. "well... kinda did."

"asshole."