CHAPTER 4

YEJI's POV

Shit... my head hurts. I try to get up and open my eyes. I'm on a couch right now. Then I suddenly remember about last night. I quickly look for my phone and check for any messages from Sohee.

"hey. Here's your drink. you like coffee, right?" Julia showed up with a cup of coffee.

"yeah, sure. thank you." I said glancing at her.

"Sohee told me that you didn't do anything last night and you don't need to say sorry." Julia informed me. I still can't let that happen. I wanna know what I did.

"what did you do, anyway?" Julia sits beside me.

"I don't know. I danced with Sohee and Ryujin. They're triplets, by the way." I told her, just in case she didn't know. "then I have a drink with both of them and their friends. Then... I just enjoy myself. I don't know. they look so much alike, I'm so confused with who am I dancing with."

"then? nothing bad happened. You're still intact." Julia just shrugs. "anyway, I made something if you want."

"you can cook?" I got taken aback. I also like cooking. "I can too!"

"great. We have something in common." Julia smiles at me. "now you should eat and shower. Sohee said she'll visit."

"really?!" I panicked and quickly run to my room, get my clothes, and go to the bathroom. I can't be looking like this when Sohee is visiting.

"careful, Yeji. Slow down." Julia warned from outside. I couldn't care less about it. I don't want to ruin my image.

I'm not the person that can shower quickly. I can stay in the shower for about an hour more or less. Especially, when I'm still having this stupid hangover. Finally, I come out of the bathroom, fully clothed, of course. I still need to dry my hair, though.

"hey, Yeji." Sohee's voice entered my ears.

I look up to the living area and I see her and Julia hanging out on the couch. I waddle to my room in panic. I am NOT ready to see her. she's already looking fresh and clean while I'm still a mess.

"sorry for that." I said as soon as I came out of my room. I walk towards them and sits beside Sohee. "so, what's up?"

"I'm just checking on you. you refused to go home last night." Sohee reaches for my hair and tidied it up. I guess I didn't brush it properly earlier.

"so we danced after we're in that room?" I pointed out. honestly I didn't know what happened after because someone, probably Ryujin, kept giving me a drink.

"yeah. If you're not a great dancer, people would make fun of you." Sohee chuckles. "you were great though."

"oh, gosh." I covered my face in embarrassment. "did I look silly?"

"no, I think you look cool." Julia chimed in, showing me her phone.

Oh, no. someone recorded what happened, last night. I really danced. Hard. Around me are Sohee who's looking at me with worries, but supporting. Then, there's Ryujin who's hyping me up, getting close to the camera. I also danced with Karina, feeling ourselves on the dancefloor.

"see? you're good." Sohee complimented one more time. "you should talk to Karina. She's in the dance club."

"that's not the point!" I slapped her arm. "my face is all over the campus. Where did you get that?"

"someone airdropped me." Julia shrugs. "but, she's right. you're so cool." She chuckles. "I agree that you should join the dance club."

"guys..." I whined. I'm getting more worried. What if people look at me differently? I haven't even started my study.

"don't worry about it. chill out." Sohee tried to clam me down.

I guess I just need to wait until I attend my classes.

-

I need to do my laundry today. So, I walk out to go to the laundry room. lucky for me that each floor has their own laundry room. it's a small one but it's enough for each floor. You wash, wait, and dry your clothes.

Before putting them into the washer, I check all the pockets on my pants and shirts. Then, I found a paper on my pants that I wore last night. It says "Ryu B-312" and a phone number.

"wait..." I take out my phone and type in the number. Being impulsive, I make the call. After it rings a few times, she picked up. "hello?"

"huh? Hello?" the other side replied. I'm so sure that it's Ryujin. Her voice is deeper though. Sounds like she just woke up. "who this?"

"I'm Yeji. You slipped a number on my pants." I told her right away. I hope she remembers it.

"Yeji?" she sounded surprised. "you really called?" I can hear her chuckles. "hey, there."

"hi. I'm just making sure. I'll save it." I said to her. being in a normal state like this makes me realize that she's pretty annoying. But, I can't deny the fact that she's attractive as well.

"yeah, you can save it as baby." Ryujin is being so cocky. It's a little cringe, but whatever. "you called me that, last night."

"no way." I started to get worried again. "I don't remember. Please forget it."

"yeah, sure. I'm just messing with you." Ryujin laughs at me. "what are you doing right now?"

"doing laundry." I put it on speaker and placed it on top of the washer. "why?"

"just asking. I wrote my dorm room too, in case you wanna hang out. maybe we're in the same building."

"thankfully not. it'll be scary." I feel like she's too bold, comparing her to Sohee and Jieun. Even Jieun is not like the other two.

"me? scary?" Ryujin scoffed as if taking me lightly. "you don't look scared at all. we danced and had so much fun. You probably don't remember it."

"you're right. I wanna forget it if I did." I really want this call to end, but I'm waiting for my laundry. Rather than getting bored, I'd spend my time her instead.

"oh, really? We can hang out again to start over." Ryujin sounded serious this time. I'm aware that meeting at parties is not that good. "you're in the D building, right?"

"how did you know?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I have no memories about telling her about my dorm. "did Sohee told you?"

"you've told me." she just chuckles. Maybe, because I sounded so dumb. "you really forget everything. Is the drink too strong?"

"Sohee told me it is." I still remember that part. "can we please just drop it? I'm not myself."

"then tell me about you? over a coffee instead of liquor."

I feel like she's asking me out. but I still have a bad feeling about her. I can see that she's too naughty. Maybe I'm biased because Sohee told me about her being the worst sister, a troublemaker.

"no, thanks." I'm playing a little hard to get with her. I mean, you need a little fun, right? "if we're meant to see each other, we will."

"oh, is that so? What if I want to see you again?"

"good luck finding me."