S2, Ep 26: Yesterday's Lie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Human Realm - Noceda Home

(The chapter opens with an exterior shot of Luz's home in the Human Realm. A white car passes by. Scene then cuts to Luz's room. The shot is focused on Luz's table. On the table, there's a laptop, a few books, a pair of tinted glasses and an animal hat.

The scene changes again and we see Luz's bunk bed with stuffed animals on it. A Good Witch Azura hat is seen on the floor and behind it, we can see a bookshelf. The scene changes again and we can see a tin foil swan, an Azura action figure and a dragon action figure. Someone shoves all of items to the left.

A photo frame with a picture of a younger Luz with long hair and a missing front tooth is seen. In the picture, she is holding an Azura action figure on her right hand and a Good Witch Azura book with her left arm. The person moving the items stops to look at the picture, and then shoves into a box along with the action figures and stretches)

"Luz": Ah! Much better.

("Luz" lifts up the box, then stops to look at her reflection in the mirror. She moves a hair into place and smiles at it)

"Luz": Hmm.

(Scene cuts to exterior of the house. Camila is seen standing beside her car and "Luz" is walking down the steps. Camila closes the car door)

Camila: What's the box for, mija?

(She walks towards "Luz")

"Luz": Just cleaning up a little.

(She smiles and looks down at the box)

Camila: Even this?

(She picks up the tinfoil swan)

Camila: You used to love making me tinfoil swans.

"Luz": Oh, I'm, uh...

(She takes back the tinfoil swan)

"Luz": Just looking for a fresh start.

(Camila looks at Luz walking towards the trash can with a slightly weirded out expression on her face)

"Luz": Camp taught me a lot, you know?

(She sets down the box beside the trash can. Camila looks at "Luz" strangely)

Camila: Yes, it sure did...

(The sound of a rabbit squeaking is heard. Camila gasps. Scene cuts to a rabbit being caught in a trap)

Camila: Ah! Luz, grab the pliers.

("Luz" runs away. Camila puts on a pair of latex gloves and kneels down)

Camila: Okay, okay, little bunny, you're gonna be all right.

(She cuts the string)

Camila: There we go.

(The rabbit hops away)

"Luz": That's the fifth trap this week...

Camila: If I ever catch who's responsible-

(She stutters, gestures hands)

Camila: I'll pa-pow!

("Luz" giggles)