S2, Ep 35: O Titan, Where Art Thou

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Between Realm

(King opens his eyes, finding himself in what appears to be the realm that Y/n and Luz previously found themselves in)

King: Eh?

(King hears a laugh. It seems to be coming from The Collector who is sitting giddily in thier prison)

The Collector: Almost free, almost free!

King: Y/n? Luz? Hooty? Woah, woah!

(He starts floating)

KIng: Is someone there?

The Collector: I won't be alone, I won't be alone anymore!

(They cackle)

King: Hello, hello?

The Collector: Who said that? Who's there?

King: What...?

The Collector: Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Don't leave! Come back!—

Bonesborough Docks

(King wakes up back on the boat, confused, gasping and breathing heavily. Y/n has just awaken him from his dream)

Y/n: Hey, sleepyhead. We're back in Bonesborough.

(King looks out from the edge of the ship and looks at the bones of the titan, coming to terms again that he's one of them. Luz waves and exits the boat and Y/n pulls out his little device. He's received a lot of texts from Amity. Hooty, still in his portable state, looms over Y/n's shoulder)

Y/n: Hmmm. "Mom took Pensta, but we're safe. We'll contact."

Luz: Aww, she sent you so many hearts!

Y/n: Hope she's doing okay.

King: Is that Amity? It's okay if you wanna check on her. I can get to the Owl House on my own.

(Y/n and Luz have flashbacks to the events from their recent adventure)

Flashback

King: I think they might be my family! Maybe they're an answer to all our problems!

Bill: If you think Belos is evil, you've never seen a live Titan.

Y/n: King, you're not one of them.

King: Then what am I?!

Y/n: You're a titan, King.

Luz: You're the son of the Boiling Isles.

(This greatly shocks King)

Flashback End

(Back to the present time)

Hooty: Hey, look! Everyone missed us so much they put up pretty signs!

(Five wanted posted are displayed on the screen. The biggest one has a panting of Y/n wearing his armor without the helmet on, his eyes glowing red and his teeth sharp, another one featuring a demonically drawn Hooty, another of Harpy Eda, then one with Luz casting a glyph spell with King next to her, and the last one featuring Lilith holding fire in her hand. Two witches growl at what seems to be Hooty. Luz pulls her hood up and Y/n summons his cloak and puts it on)