S1, Ep 1: Thrown Into a Tv Show

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's House

(Y/n L/n a young teenager is currently facing the biggest problem a human can face... not finding a good show to watch after a long day of school, chores and other boring stuff. Y/n is looking at his tv without any will to live as he endlessly scrolls through sites like Netflix and Disney+)

Y/n: Fuck you 2021 for not having anything good to watch!

(Y/n lets out a sigh)

Y/n: I guess there's only one thing to do... Close me eyes and choose a random ass show and force myself to watch it.

(Y/n places one of his hand over his eyes while he scrolls through Disney+. Y/n scrolls for a few seconds before he stops)

Y/n: This one!

(He opens his eyes and sees that he stopped on a show called...)

Y/n: "The Owl House"? Well, lets give it a try.

(Y/n presses play and sits back to try and enjoy the show)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n stares at his tv as the end credits roll)

Y/n: Damn, not gonna lie, that was kinda good.

(Y/n pauses the episode and stops it from continuing to the next episode, he trows the remote next to him and takes a sip of his drink)

Y/n: I can always appreciate a show where the Mc goes to another world.

(Y/n goes to take another sip of his drink but realizes that he drank all of it)

Y/n: Don't tell me I have to go out and buy some snacks.

(Y/n gets up and walks over to his fridge, he opens it and sees something sad, in the fridge there are nothing but one jar of pickles, one bottle of mustard and one carton of milk)

Y/n: Nope... nothing here.

(He opens some drawers and sees that all of his snacks are gone too)

Y/n: What the hell?! Where did all my snacks go!?

(Y/n looks around the empty house)

Y/n: Did you eat my snacks again!

(Some sheets suddenly rise up looking like there is a human under them)

Y/n: Well?

???: Yeah. I totally ate them.

Y/n: God damnit! You do that one more time, I'm calling the priest!

(The ghost? rises its arms)

???: Okay fine! No need to go there.

(The sheets drop back onto the floor, Y/n sighs and walks over to his closer where he grabs a jacket)

Y/n: Man, have to go out now...

(Y/n grabs his keys, puts on his shoes and walks out of his house)

Store

(Y/n walks out of a store with a bag full of snacks and drinks. Y/n looks at the bill and lets out a sigh)