S1, Ep 15: Agony of a Witch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emperor's Castle

(The chapter starts at the Emperor's castle. A flag bearing the sign of the Emperor's Coven is waving around in the wind. Wild Witches are being brought across the drawbridge on a paddy wagon, most hidden in shadow, the ones we do see looking resigned to their fate.

Something explodes out of the castle's chimney. Lilith is watching the procession from atop the castle walls, then turns and heads inside. Lilith approaches a stained glass window of Emperor Belos, robed witches bowing at his feet while a Hand of the Titan reaches for the sun behind them)

Lilith: I haven't forgotten what you've promised me. I will bring you my sister and Y/n, Emperor Belos.

(Kikimora appears behind Lilith)

Kikimora: Then why the delay?

(Lilith turns around in surprise)

Lilith: Kikimora!

Kikimora: The Day of Unity is fast approaching, and other teams have bound many rogue witches to covens, and yet the Owl Lady and the Great Deceiver still roam free. Are you... protecting them?

Lilith: Rest assured, Kiki. I have everything under control.

(She snaps fingers and guards approach upon command)

Lilith: Today, we capture Y/n and Eda, once and for all.

The Owl House

(At the Olw House, Hooty is fast asleep)

Hooty: Hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot, hoot...

(Lilith looks on from the bushes outside of the house)

Lilith: Good. That infernal house demon is asleep.

(She beckons at the guards as they ready their weapons)

Lilith: Surround the house!

(The guards go off in different directions)

Hooty: Sleepwalking... sleepwalking.

(He wakes up)

Hooty: Sleep-hooting!

(Hooty slams his face into the ground, popping up behind Lilith)

Hooty: Hiya, Lilith! Peek-a-hoot!

(Lilith grunts as Hooty smashes her into a tree. The guards charge)

Hooty: Sorry! Eda doesn't like trespassers, but I'm always here to make new friends! Hoot!

(He bonks guard on the head and wears guard armor)

Hooty: Oh! Look at me! I'm a person now. Wobbly, wobbly! Ooh, blackout!

(He punches other guard)

Hooty: Hoot hoot!

(He throws guard armor away)

Hooty: Hoot hoot! Bye, friend! Ooh! I feel like dancing!

(He shakes body to hit the guards)

Hooty: Hoot!

(Lilith grunts. She grabs her staff and stands. Hooty is bobbing in front of a tree. Lilith takes aim and fires)