S1, Ep 10: Adventures in the Elements

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Owl House

(Chapter starts at the Owl House living room. Luz is reading a pamphlet about Hexside, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia. It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic")

Luz: King, Y/n, listen to this!

(King is lying on Y/n's lap while Y/n is sitting on the couch giving him head scratches)

King: Hey! Less read-y, Y/n, more scratchy!

Y/n: Well isn't someone being needy today.

(Y/n continues scratching King's stomach as Luz sits up)

Luz: Sorry! Now that we'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!

(King jumps off of Y/n's lap and bites off a piece of the pamphlet)

King: Nyah!

(Eda kicks the front door open)

Eda: Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?

Luz: Is it your birthday?

Y/n: Don't tell me it's Hootys monthly cleaning!

King: Is it my birthday?

Hooty: It's my birthday!

Eda: No!

Y/n: Thank Titan...

(Eda closes the front door)

Y/n: Then what is it?

Eda: It's human treasure day!

(Eda tosses the portal door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage. The door closes and Eda hops onto the pile)

Eda: Ahh, fresh garbage.

(Y/n walks over to the pile and picks up a dirty teddy bear, King looks at it and gasps)

King: Ooo, Y/n, gimme, gimme, gimme!

(He pulls on Y/n's leg while jumping up and down. Y/n gives King the teddy)

Y/n: Here you go.

King: Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!

(He pulls on the string)

New Guy: I love cuddles and kisses!

King: Truly horrifying!

(Eda looks at Luz, who's still reading)

Eda: Yo, kid. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot!

(She pulls out a wire clothes hanger)

Eda: I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

Y/n: That's not an earring.

Eda: You sure about that?

Luz: You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!

(Luz shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various rival students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them. Eda who is now wearing two clothing hangers as earrings and looking in a mirror)