S1, Ep 2: A Lying Witch and a Warden

========================================================

School

(The chapter starts with a witch who has green hair and a staff. She backflips onto a cliff and glares up at a large snake)

Gildersnake: Foolish child! I could swallow you whole!

(It hisses at the witch)

Azura: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!

(She poses as wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka)

Azura: Now eat this, sucka!

(She fires off her staff)

Gildersnake: No! My only weakness: dying!

(It collapses. Meanwihle Luz is holding a doll of Azura and Y/n is holding a large snake in his hands)

Luz: And that's the end.

Camila: The end of what?

Y/n: That would be our book report.

(The snake hisses and bites the doll)

Luz: I think we knocked it out of the park.

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here.

(Y/n scoffs)

Y/n: And why's that?

(Principal Hal gestures to the door, through which two students can be seen outside running by screaming, snakes biting their heads)

Y/n: Oh... So that's where the backup snakes went.

Camila: And what were you going to do with this?

(She holds up several firecrackers tied together)

Luz: That was for the Act Three closer.

Camila: Luz, Y/n, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you  two were in the principal's office the last three times?

Flashback

(Luz is on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork)

Luz: O happy dagger, give me death!

(Luz stabs the spork into her torso before tearing hre costume, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs away)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n is standing by the schools pool, a student climbs to the top of the pools jumping platform. Y/n chuckles a little when the student jumps into the pool but they don't hit water, no, they hit a pool filled with jello. Y/n starts laughing)

-----Time Skip-----

(Luz is sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labelled "baby griffin" while Y/n is looking at it and nodding)

Luz: Now, according to you, the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath.

(She opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over Y/n, her and the table. People scream in terror, throwing objects everywhere)