40. A realisation

Start from the beginning

They both stopped talking as Keegan's car pulled in. Josh felt his heart rate rise. He knew his father still wanted to see him too and he didn't know what he had planned for him yet.
"You need to deal with those two mother fuckers right now..." he said angrily as he walked up to his sons.

"What... I thought I was supposed to handle this.."

"I just heard something it's gonna shock you both to yo fucking core and then maybe you might do something about them..."

"Why can't you just let me deal with them my way.. why do you always have to be involved.. you left it for me to handle..

He grabbed Josh and shoved him hard against the wall. "THEY RAPED CHLOE!... the mother of yo niece and nephew... and she is fucking pregnant!.."

Josh was dumb founded. He was speechless and didn't know what to say.

"So if you don't deal with them I'll deal with them myself when I deal with Keane

"So if you don't deal with them I'll deal with them myself when I deal with Keane... Lamar doesn't know yet but he will... and you know they won't stand a chance when he finds out.." he said.

"I'll deal with them... I didn't know... what the fuck is wrong with them..."

"They got evil in their veins... Nijada was evil... and you show the bad traits of me... Keane also had decided to act on the bad traits of me... these men prey on women they are predators... and they do it in the worst way possible...

————

".... Hello...

Lena turned and saw Darren opening the door. "Hey, I'm glad you could see me...

"I can always see you any time any place?

"I can always see you any time any place?.." he smiled. "Do you wanna come in.... I just wasn't expecting to see you again after you left so abruptly the other night... I thought I did something wrong...

She walked into his place with him, "Darren, I have to ask you something and I need you to be completely honest with me..

"Okay.. sounds ominous...." he said looking at her.

"Is Tonya with Chris.. I have had word that she is..."

He took a deep breath. "Yes... you're a hard woman to keep secrets from and I don't want to keep secrets from you... she is with him and so is the baby..." he said.

"Are they at his place now?.."

"Lena...

"Darren please... I need to trust you...

"He's one of my closest friends...

"And Nash is my family... he has the right to see his son.." she said.

He nodded and sighed. "Yeah they're both there with the kid..."
He watched as she took out her phone and sent a text.
"I thought he was in LA..

She put her phone away and looked at him. "as soon as he heard, he flew back to Canada. He's already here in fact he's outside of Chris's apartment. He just wanted to have the heads up that they were there..."

Darren knew shit was about to go left with Chris. And although he was very fond of Lena, he was feeling it for his long time friend who had happened to fall for Lena.

————-

Nash, Anton and Marlon smashed their way into the apartment, taking Chris and Tonya by surprise.
"What the hell!..." Chris yelled as he stood up from his sofa and looked at the 3 men in his place.

Tonya came rushing through from the bedroom. "Chris...
She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw it was Nash. She dropped the cup she had in her hand.

"Oh baby

"Oh baby... you look so surprised to see me..." he said with a smirk. "And this looks so cosy right here... between the two of you...
He pulled out his gun which had a silencer on the end of it and pointed it at Chris.
"Bring my boy to me now!..."

"He's not going anywhere..." Tonya said.

Nash fired a shot into the kneecap of Chris. Tonya screamed as Chris went down writhing in agony on the floor.
"Marcus... please..." she said traumatised.

"Where is my son..."

"I'm not gonna let you take him away from me.." she said.

Nash fired a second shot into his other leg.
"MARCUS!.." Tonya yelled beside herself.

"Get my boy now... or it's his dick next... and then you'll have a hell of a job jumping on it, cos it won't exist...

"Okay... okay.. I'll get him..." she said and ran off to the bedroom. While Chris continued to bleed out....