PART- 92 (Culprits)

Start from the beginning

Best part, both are hostage under us in a secluded place, where no one can go and save them. They are desperately awaiting for their death after the humiliating torture I and Dad did with them.

We tortured them obviously psychically. With lots of beating, punching, choking, dragging, paddling, drowning in water and a mixture of sexual pleasure for them.

Nah! We didn't had sex with them. We are straight as fuck. We have our woman at home.

But, they did. With each other.

Yeah!

I never thought, her Dad could be this filthy man. Her Dad made both the men, wear a butt plug in their virgin butt-hole (forcefully) then put them inside a cage and locked them from outside.

We had the remote control of their butt plug. And we played with them. They got uncontrollable orgasm. One after another. It was damn satisfying and fun to watch them begging for their mercy.

But, last night was exceptional.

Her Dad did something out of the world crazy and filthy. He made them stip, not himself though. We have people for it. Then their hands were tied tightly behind their back and turn on the butt plug to make them horny as fuck for a release.

When they demand for it. He asked them to give each other a head, with their mouth only.

Yeah! Crazy shit.

Funny part, they not only used their mouth but ended up fucking each other like animals, which they are. But the best part is, both the man are straight as fuck. One of them has a wife at home too. They are so ashamed that they did it, in the hit of the moment. And, we did recorded that video of their fucking. Not me but Dad.

Her Dad is a voyeur and a sadistic.

It was fun and crazy.

Her Dad did it to destroy their pride. Because, Sana is his pride. So is mine.

I am thinking of doing the same with this fucker. I will torture him with all the beating and all. Then, when he will become weak. I'll make him strip, then crawl like a pet and finally make him give them both a head. Or maybe I will ask them to fuck him instead. I think the second option sounds more appealing.

It would be fun to watch three straight man fucking each other.

Tonight is the perfect night for them to die with over orgasms. That's my plan. Our plan.

"Hello! Sir," He finally entered inside my cabin with a smile closing the door behind.

It's the first time I am seeing him smiling, to be honest. And, I am definitely not pleased. I will make sure this is the last day on this earth for him.

Seeing him my blood boiled in anger.

I remember what they told us. How he helped them to kill my princess. For what? Money? I'll make him pay for every penny he got from them. From HIM.

They told us, how he exchanged his seat with Khalid later? They stopped the car after going little far away from the house. Means, right on the spot where the car meets with the accident with that truck. Plant by them.

This motherfucker, did everything under my nose, also her father's. It's a shame for me as well as her father that we failed to see his true face and understand his true intentions behind his so-called work and actions.

So, from the time I got to know about his reality. How he was also involved in the plan, to kill my Sana. I just wanted to kill him. With my own hands.