Becky's heart swelled with love at Zea's innocent joy, a tender reminder of the beauty still present in their lives despite the heaviness of their grief. "That sounds absolutely enchanting, sweetheart," she replied, her voice soft and filled with affection, her fingertips gently brushing Zea's cheek.

Freen joined them on the bed, her presence bringing an added layer of warmth and reassurance. "You always have the most magical dreams, Zea," she said with a fond smile, leaning in to place a tender kiss on Zea's forehead.

As they nestled together, cocooned in the embrace of their family, a sense of peace washed over them, momentarily pushing back the shadows of their sorrow. In that moment, Becky and Freen found solace and strength in the love that bound them together.

"We love you so much, Zea," Becky whispered, her voice filled with an overwhelming tenderness as she pressed a kiss to her daughter's forehead, her lips lingering there for a moment.

Zea smiled sleepily, her eyes fluttering closed as she nestled closer to her mothers. "I love you too, Mommy and Dada," she murmured, her words a soft declaration of affection and trust.

Suddenly, Zea's innocent observation broke the tranquility of the moment. "Were you crying, Mommy? Your eyes look funny," she asked, her voice filled with concern and curiosity.

Becky blinked back tears, her heart aching at the innocence and perceptiveness of their daughter. "It's okay, sweetheart," she managed to say, her voice catching slightly with emotion. "Mommy and Dada were just having a difficult morning, but we'll be okay." She offered Zea a reassuring smile, hoping to shield their daughter from the weight of their sorrow as best as she could.

Zea's brow furrowed with concern, her innocence shining through as she processed her mothers' words. "Can I help, Mommy? Dada?" she asked earnestly, her small hand reaching out to touch Becky's cheek.

Becky's heart swelled with love and gratitude for her compassionate daughter. "Thank you, sweetheart," she said, her voice soft and filled with emotion. "Your love helps more than you know."

Freen wrapped her arms around both Becky and Zea, drawing them close in a comforting embrace. "We're lucky to have you, Zea," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "You bring light into even the darkest of days."

As they held each other close, the weight of their grief felt a little lighter, buoyed by the unwavering love and support of their family. In Zea's innocent presence, Becky and Freen found a glimmer of hope amidst the darkness, a reminder that they were not alone in their struggles.

"We'll get through this together, as a family," Becky whispered, pressing a kiss to Zea's forehead, her love for her daughter filling every word.

Zea nodded, a small smile playing on her lips. "Together," she echoed softly, her eyes shining with determination and love.

______________________

After dropping Zea off at school, Becky and Freen returned home, the weight of their recent disappointment heavy on their shoulders. They stepped into their familiar surroundings, but this time, everything felt different. The future they had been planning for, one filled with hope and anticipation of a new addition to their family, had suddenly evaporated into thin air.

As Becky sank onto the couch, she was met with a deafening silence that echoed the emptiness in her heart. She watched as Freen approached, her movements hesitant, unsure of how to ease the pain that hung heavy in the air.

"Babe, what do you want to do?" Freen's voice broke through the silence, her words tinged with uncertainty. "I mean, I know we're still grieving, hurting..."