"GeGe," Rounan called his name softly.

"Hurm.." he hummed as a reply, hand gently stroking her back.

"About the audition offer...,"

"I thought we have done talking about it," Wei Ting cut her words. However, his tone was still soft. Rounan bit her lips in guilty. She knew Wei Ting had made up his mind and decision, but she did not want him to regret in the future. Wei Ting changed his position and now his face was at the same level with Rounan.

"Do you think I will be happy if I accept the offer?" he then questioned her back, which Rounan absolutely had zero confidence that he would be happy if he goes back to Hollywood.

"I don't know. I just don't want you to regret in the future," Rounan finally disclosed her concern to him. Wei Ting stared at her for seconds before curled a small smile. He placed his palm on her soft cheek and caressed it.

"You know what I've regretted the most about us," he said in whisper, causing Rounan to look at him in confuse.

"That I had failed to be with you since the day you discovered your pregnancy. I have missed the halfway of your pregnancy. I know that you hid it from me because of my Hollywood career but I just wish that you could just tell me about it at that time,"

"Do you still remember the day you brought me to visit the park in the Tangerine farm?" Wei Ting quietly nodded his head.

"Since you have found out my true feeling, I won't hide it anymore from you. It is true that I have loved you all these years but I had decided to do something about my feeling for you. I should get a closure for myself. The reason I accepted the offer to work with you was no matter how closer we got you would never fall in love with me. After all, you only see me as younger sister, not more than that. So, I decided that I will love you unconditionally. No more hope. No more pain," Rounan's voice was trembling as she was trying to control her emotion.

"When I found out that I'm pregnant with our child, there were multiple times I'd considered to tell you about it. I even asked myself, am I going to be a bad person if I ask you to take responsibility and stay with me forever when I know that you never love me as a woman? But then, when I saw you were running under the rain, overjoyed over the news that you had received from Roby, I realized that I should never do something that could ruin your future career, your dream. You looked happiest on that day,"

This time Rounan could not hold back her tears. Wei Ting felt the sharp tug in his heart. He just realized how hurt Rounan was at that time. She had gone through a lot in the past. She even decided to be with Zixin, fell in love with Zixin but then she realized that she could never stop loving him the day he involved in road accident in Hong Kong few years ago. Zixin had told him everything anyway. Wei Ting wiped away Rounan's tears and kissed her lips.

"You know what Rounan, when I was in USA, during my break or free time, I could not think anything else but you. It seemed I could not wait to finish everything and go back to China, so I can see you, hug you and touch you," it was Wei Ting's turn to confess what was inside his mind.

"Before this, I was confused with my own feeling but the day I left your condominium, I realized that I like you more than just a friend," Wei Ting slightly moved away, cupping Rounan's face so he could look straight in her eyes.

"I have been in love before. I knew that I'm falling in love with you yet I was too afraid to acknowledge it yet. I was afraid at that time. I was afraid of having unrequited love and it would affect my performance if you reject me at that time. I wanted to explore it and talk to you about us after I return to Beijing. That was why I never brought anything about us when I was still in USA," Rounan was speechless over Wei Ting long explanation.