"What can I say, love. I love how easily intimidated they get," (Name) poked her tongue out with a teasing smile. "Especially when Dumbledore knows what he's getting himself into."

Everyone took their seats and ate their dinner.

Conversations buzzed throughout the hall, a myriad of students and teachers engaged in lively discussions centered around the recent movie. Puzzled expressions and thoughtful exchanges filled the air as they attempted to grasp the unfolding narrative - a surprising twist involving a simmering conflict in America, seemingly resolved through the intervention of the demigods and satyr present in the very room as well as their betrayal of a friend-- Luke Castellan. The shared bewilderment and intrigue among the group rendered the atmosphere electric with anticipation and curiosity. Sirius, along with his friends, engages in heartfelt conversations with each other and with future generations in an effort to forge strong connections and deepen their understanding of the children who will shape the world to come.

Most Death Eaters and their associates huddled together at one side of the table, their devious whispers filling the air.

"How are we going to work with the demigods and the half-breed?" Rudolphus asked quietly.

"Not entirely certain of our next move, but one strategy we could consider is using either the Cruciatus curse or the Imperius curse on them, then we can use them to manipulate the gods to give into us since their kinds are not here aside from the three of them. If we can bend them to our will, victory in this war will undoubtedly be within our grasp. It's possible that Lady Magic may not look favorably upon the methods our Lord is resorting to, but regardless, we must be prepared to confront any opposition, even if it means going against her very principles along with the other gods," Lucius articulated with a determined tone.

"I'd love to torture my dear little niece and her husband so much," Bellatrix's dark smirk spoke of wicked intentions that twisted her features into a malevolent expression. "How dare they insult our lord when he is the only superior one in our community, a figure whose power and influence should never be challenged. Demigods or not, she had tainted the illustrious name of the House of Black by marrying that mud blood husband of hers and associating with those despicable blood-traitor friends of hers as well. Their actions have brought shame upon our noble lineage, and they shall face the consequences of their arrogance and impudence."

Narcissa, positioned between her husband Lucius and sister Bellatrix, sat with captivated attention as she eavesdropped on their conversation. Disapproving of their actions, she silently hoped that the upcoming movies might serve as a catalyst to bring about a change of heart and perspective in both her loved ones.

Once everyone finished their dinner, Dumbledore stood up from his seat and opened his mouth, but McGonagall cut him off rudely, "Everyone can head back to their dormitories. I'll be showing the guests to their chambers on the east side of the castle. And Mrs. Jackson-Black?" She turned to (Name) who raised a brow at the formality as she teasingly said, "Or Andy dear, you can show your friends to the Room of Requirement with Mr. Potter, can you?"

"You got it, Minnie," (Name) gave her a salute and a wink.

Many snickered at her cheeky attitude when McGonagall rolled her eyes at the girl. Dumbledore huffed silently, knowing that he lost his privilege on getting to do what he usually does.

"There is a Room of Requirement here?" Sirius muttered to his friends with a brow raised.

"I don't know..." James shrugged. "I've never heard about that room before since the map doesn't show it at all."

"Yeah. Wonder what it look like?" Remus crossed his arms and wondered.

Many were confused on what that room mean, but the future generations only knew of it. Since the others were not getting an answer. Some future generations hugged their parents before everyone else shuffled out of the Great Hall quickly, clearing out the room.