————-

Nash tried Tonya's cell, it was dead. He was beginning to worry. He and Marlon jumped in the car and headed to Wishes.
"Man you need to calm down.." Marlon said.

"Bro if she's been with him all night

"Bro if she's been with him all night... I'm gonna kill em both, a bullet in the head for each of em.." he said angrily.

They got to the doors of the side entrance and pushed the bell. It took a few minutes but the doors opened and Blake stood looking at them. He furrowed his brow. "You gotta be kidding me.. you wanna talk business already?.."

"No!.. I wanna know where Chris is..." he said pushing past Blake and heading into the club. The place was empty and they were just restocking, some of the girls were practicing routines on the stages.

"Man... this is our establishment.. you can't just walk in here..

"I can do what the fuck I want, now where is he?." He said glaring at him.

"AYE CHRIS!.." Blake shouted.
Chris appeared from behind one of the stages with a girl on his arm.

Nash looked at him. "We need to talk about Tonya!" He said. "Did you see her last night...

"Man who the fuck are you...

"Chris just answer the man...

Chris sighed. "No, I didn't see her last night... I left our Michigan club and went straight back here to my apartment with Lucia here.." he smiled.
The girl bit her lip and smiled as she clung on to Chris.
"But I take it you're her man... I'm telling you man, you need to reign that one in she is loose as fuck..."

Nash pulled his gun. "I'll fucking kill you...

Chris looked at him. "She let me hit... then she told me about her man... she didn't tell me shit before... I would let her go if I were you...she gonna bring you all the way down... if it wouldn't have been me, it would have been another guy...

 if it wouldn't have been me, it would have been another guy

Nash fired a shot and it hit him in the leg. Blake knew Nash wasn't messing.
"Now I hope y'all are catching on quick that I don't fucking play... I'm watching you mother fucker" he said to Chris who was writhing around in agony on the floor. "I expect to be informed if she contacts his ass!." He said to Blake. He looked around. "Or this club won't be the sanctuary you think it is..."

He walked out with Marlon. He didn't kill him because he wanted to see if they met up with each other. He put a couple of men on the club to watch Chris's every move.

"... she better hope I don't get my fucking hands on her!." He said angrily as they got in the car. "She is distracting me from my business... we have a son at home that she hasn't even seen..."

"Say she's gone to ground cos she knows she fucked up... surely she would head to LA to get the baby right?." Marlon said and they both started making some calls ahead of their arrival back in LA.

————-

"... even now in yo ancient days pop, yo jump shot is Fya!..." Christopher said.

"Aye!.. you need to stop coming at me about my age boy!.. I am in my prime.." he laughed as Christopher failed to get the ball off of him once again.

Lamar laughed at them both and wandered inside the house where he saw Chantal holding Antonia

"Miss Charisma will be back in a minute."  Beth said. "She needed to pick something up for your father."

"She's adorable Lamar." Chantal said. "So sweet, and everything is so tiny, her lil fingers, toes and her button nose." Chantal said unable to take her eyes off of Antonia, her face painted with a huge grin.

The door opened and Charisma walked in. "The traffic is hell out there today Beth... I nearly gave up...
She stopped when she saw Chantal and Lamar. "Oh my god!.. hey...."
She grabbed her son and pulled him to her giving his face sloppy kisses filed with lip gloss.

"Okay mom.." he laughed.

"She's beautiful Mrs Fraser." Chantal said still holding Antonia.

Charisma smiled. "She is...she is my lil treasure... all my others are so grown now.. they don't like cuddles with me... but Antonia gets kisses and squeezes every second of the day..." she said.

"Mom... we've got something to tell you...

"Yesss.." Charisma said excitedly she had been waiting for this.

"We're expecting a baby..." he said.

Charisma let out a squeal, she hugged Lamar again and then Chantal

Charisma let out a squeal, she hugged Lamar again and then Chantal. "That is amazing news.. I'm happy for both of you.. another baby for me to have a cuddle with." She beamed.

"You can still cuddle me nana." Aimee said.

"Of course I can." She said scooping Aimee into her arms and holding her like a baby making her giggle. She looked at Lamar. "You good with your dad now I take it?.."

He nodded and held up his house and car keys. "I think it's about time I bought this shit off of him..."

"that sounds like the best idea... I'm sorry that it came to that, but I knew he wouldn't let that go on... but if you make it yours, then he can't threaten you with it.." she said. "Now I just need to see Josh, Arlen and Keane..." she shook her head....