SEONWOO : HOLY

When I was growing up, I only had one person who showed me what love looks like.
It was the kind of love I wanted to have if I ever had my own children.
The kind of love that simply made me a little content.
Always thinking ' well at least I have you.'

Until one day, I saw him.
He made it look sensual.... all dreamy, all artistic .

.
.

My breaths hitched and the sound of water rippled throughout the bathroom.
My back was pressed against the glass, and the warm air from my lungs mingled with the steamy air.
Jungwon hyung had his hands around me and he nibbled my ear sending shivers throughout my body.

He sucked down my neck reaching the blazer I had on. Our dressed yet wet bodies were close to each other and his hand reached into my blazer, slowly rubbing circles on my small waist while making my mind race in unknown anticipation.

He then moved his lips from my body and stared at me and I stared back.

His eyes seemed to express something I think I have never seen

It makes my heart race faster than before.
It makes me a little nervous but .... again... It makes me feel a tint of joy.

Then his lips touched mine and I welcomed him. He sucked on my lower lip and our tongues intertwined in a new rhythm.
His slowly rushed up my torso and he began to undo my blazer and in a while it was laying down on the floor and my bare chest was presented to him.

A part of me wanted to cover up but the moment my hand tried anything he held it and pressed it on the wall and he leaned in taking a wiff of my scent then kissed my forehead and then my ear and whispered " don't cover up. Okay?"

I gulped in and slowly nodded.

" Good boy." He said and let go of my hand and held up my chin and he kissed me once more.

' oh heaven ' my mind was getting fuzzy with the lack of air.
I can't help it as my mind is all over the place.

Yes I am nervous.

But..

But I wanted this.... I want this more than anything.

.
.
The stage was dark and the crowd was silent. Waiting and wanting to see what he would do. He glided to the center and he made his opening pose, slowly inhaling and exhaling.

In that moment I wondered... Does he also get nervous.
.
.

My hands then tried to reach out and I could feel them shaking .

Why am I shaking?
Where did all that courage I was spouting before go?

My knuckles slowly curved but the movement felt more robotic and I couldn't help it.

My fingers tips felt the wet cloth of his and he separated his lips from mine and slowly inhaling, making my rushing mind calm down and my fingers spread out holding onto him.

Holding him like this... It feels nice.

I felt his warm breaths on my cheek and as slowly moved my eyes towards his I noted the slight tag at the corner of his lips.

Was this his way of saying that he is pleased.
If it is.... It makes me pleased to.

Too pleased that the next kiss we share my fingers are digging in into his clothes, fully embracing him.

I want to feel more.

I pulled in harder and he kissed harder.
His bottom moved in and he rubbed into me making me gasp for some air and my knees wanted to buckle up.