SEONWOO : OUTCAST

" let's go to the library." A group moved passed me
" my cousin from Japan told me that that things in Japan have been hectic these days -"
That's all I can here recently
" Shhhh his here."
I got a glimpse at the corner where the shh came from.
" He looks better today."
" I thought they even broke up...."
" That would be embarrassing on his part..."
Break up.
I internally huffed... Cause that will not happen, not in this universe
One More Week.
They stated that they will be back on Friday.
That is next week Friday.
And today is Wednesday.
Approximately, nine more days to go.

Though we had classes, we still had to write but today was going to be a different day from before.
This time I would not be going back to the Jeon estate.
I will be going to my mates place.

When they talked to the hyungs about it, they were furious but they understood.
They all sent me off for school and stated that all my belongings will be at my mates place even before I get off today's lectures.

After classes my fingers seemed to pulse.
Some kind of excitement.
Even if their was nothing waiting for me, but the thought of being back in a space that my mates own makes my heart pulse.
Their pheromones and scents slowly blessings my nostrils as I walked in.

This feeling takes me back to the first time they brought me to that place.
With them holding me and trying to calm me down.
After keeping my guard up all day that day, I felt soft and delicate.
Relaxation ouncing through my every muscle and bone.
What a feeling...

After that day, I never did go back to that place.
With them being mostly busy and the hustle life I led before... If we met it was always outside.
We would have a meal, go everywhere and anywhere.
As long as I had them close to me, even once a week that was amazing.

I hope we do that again and one day it will be a matter of everyday.
We would share a meal, a smile, a house and a future dream.

The gates seemed to open and I don't know why but that moment seemed so grand.
The gardens, the fountains, the trees, the lamp posts and most of all the view.
Why does it feel more magical than before.

Maybe this time it's cause am back.
Maybe it's cause I never imagined that I would be back.

When we reached the threshold of the mansion, a car stood at the entrance. Outside was a man standing next to a small boy. I tried to get a good view through the tinted glass then the door opened.
I smiled at the driver and got out while picking up my back. When my feet touched the ground and moved some steps.
I hooked my bag in my left hand and I stared at the boy.
He wore the most neat and fancy school uniform I have ever seen and his hair was perfectly placed. His bag was being held by the man next to him.
Was that his father.
I took a sneak peak back to the man and that notion was debunked.

He looks young yet familiar.

I gave a smile and before I could utter a word, the boy got into the car and the door was closed shut.
The man who I now assume was his driver gave a wary smile and bowed and I returned the gesture.
He walked to the driver seat and got in then drove off.
In that moment I wish I could see the boy one last time.

" Mr Sunoo ." I turned to Mr No, my thoughts completely interrupted though I still wondered .
" Who is the little boy?"
He gave a faint smile but his eyes dashed about " he is just the young master of the family, he probably came to get something important..."

And in that moment I wondered deeply. What would be important for a kid to come and get.
My mates didn't seem to have anything child related, and as I said before. They are usually busy most of the time...
Or was he living here while no one was here.
Now that I think about it, the uniform he is wearing looks exactly as Roans uniform.
It had the same colour and pattern, only in a male version.