SEONWOO : TOGETHER

-' is that him!'
-' I guess losers can get lucky.. '
-' more like a curse'
-' I remember one time when our group had a research, he was part of our groups. For the first time in the history of our group being together we got an F. Curse! '
-'him!no way. '
-'isn't he usually bullied?'
-' whore. '
If I thought my dad and neighbors would talk alot, university is worse.
Yes my father didn't have a good night after my mates left but he didn't hit me or yell.
Just silent. But he did transfer some if his anger to the walls.
Anyway it's been almost a week since the Saturday my mates dropped by and it's been a week since I knew they were my mates.
" Mr Kim! Are you in here? "
" that's him?"
The lecturer stood next to his friend as they continued talking between themselves.
" sir is there a problem? "
"no not at all. "
Mmm not at all. I don't know how many people came in lecture just to look at me and then later say:

" that's him?! "
"they deserve better"
"moon goddess no! "
"wish it was me. "

I nervously sat back down as everyone also pitched in their opinions.
Great. Just great.
.
.
.
Two hours.
The class was finally over and my day was fully complete now. Just have to go back home and talk to mom.
I put my hood over my head and began to walk out of campus.
And as usual the small nitpicking murmurs echoed around.

" he is here!"
"whose here? "
"that's him! No way. "
"OMG!!! Why goddess no! "

Now that's just to much. She if practically crying.
When I got outside the place was filled with a hungry scent. Unmated recessive ranks wanting to flirt but now it was just a mixture of scents that show how desperate people can get to acquire a mate.
" Sunoo! "
Sunoo... No one knows that name. But I heard there was someone in this university whose name was Sunoo.
Then someone tapped me " Mr Kim. "
I looked up and saw a man dressed in all black. I moved back .
" Mr Kim, Mr Park is here to pick you up. "
Mr Park.
I closely held my bag and then looked at the person.
Jay.
He is here. But why?
He gestured him over and as soon as I was close enough he held my hand. Now that am close to him, I can now intake his scent. The connection that seemed to come after the intertwining of our finger.
So strong and dominant, I thought as stared at our hands.
The mumbles were loud enough. Everyone seemed to be cursing me now.
-'how could they accept him. '
-'Korean male omegas are the definition of true walking curse.. I should leave before its too late '
" alpha -"
" don't listen to them, they are just jealous that a beautiful omega like you gets to live out every fantasy they had. " he whispered next to my ear sending butterflies down my spine. The blush that barely was their now tinted my whole face.
"I... I just. "
"you are scared of what people will say-"
"not about me but..... "
"look Sunoo if we cared even one bit about what people thought we would not have tried to take you home with us. "
It's.... True.
I had imagined all kinds of scenarios when I first met them and all of them seemed to be proved wrong.
He stepped back and said " Kim Seonwoo, will you go out on a date with me? "
Everyone who heard seemed to gasp, others even started crying. Others just as always cursed at me.
But I don't care.
I gave a nod
" use your word Sunoo. "
"yes. " I whispered. Courage Sunoo, courage. I looked up to face and said a bit louder " yes, I would love to. "
.
.

... THREE WEEKS LATER...

I opened the door to the cafe
" we are about to close-" he paused " Sunoo? "
I dragged my body to a seat and took it.
" what happened ?"
I whined " nothing, it's just.... "
"this is interesting." he stated " let me make you some coffee "
"if I drink coffee now I won't be able to sleep. "
"then what can I get you? "
"a glass of water."
Hanbin then came back with a glass of water
He took a seat in front of me
And I said " I just don't get it... "
" Sunoo go straight to the point. What don't you understand? "
" rich people dates. "
" Sunoo, I think there is no difference between the type of dates the rich, moderate and poor have. "
"even if there isn't. Most of them felt awkward. "
"why don't you tell me about your dates and what made them awkward. " he said " let's start with the first "
" Jay was the first. For him it was a surprise date. He just showed up and he took me to a dinner date . It's was okay. "
"if it was -"
"butttt..... What made it awkward was the fact that I wore something so contra from the setting. "
" Sunoo.... "
"hyung.... " I whined after him.
I sighed and he then asked " what about the second date. "
" Sunghoon took me to some classical concert. Am not against class but when he asked if I liked music I just didn't expect that. "
"truly a rich people kind of fun. "
"see? "
"what about Jake. From what you have told me he is more.... You know... Welcoming. "
"we didn't go on any date. "
"then when will you go.... "
" we did... You know that Jake is a doctor right? "
" he had a work emergency."
"Yah after that he has been busy. When he is free he texts me. "
"at least that covers up for it. "
" then Jungwon?"
mmm
" it was romantic, the problem was me again. I don't know why but I think I was too stiff. "
"but it was amazing? "
"Yah. "
" Niki? "
" Niki and Heeseung rarely speak. But they did try to interact with me. "
Hanbin gave a knowing nod.
"so which was your favorite. "
.
I.

I have never thought of that question.
.
Yah some of the dates came off in a wrong way but I could genuinely tell that they were really trying.
I don't know what made me awkward but that doesn't mean I was not comfortable being around them. They all looked dashing with them trying to tell me what they like, though most of the things are things I can't relate to, it was amazing.

" all of them I guess. "
"Sunoo you said... "
" I know but they where good . "

I loved the parts when Jay held my hand to comfort me.

I loved the part when Jake took me along to work and later had a small talk in his office.

I loved the part when I stared at Sunghoon and he seemed to be awed by the different sounds that enchanted us.

I loved when Jungwon tried to interact more. Him being an introvert must really limit what he would want to say but he pulled through anyway.

I loved when Niki gave his smirky smile. Showing the amount of hidden mischief he had with just some stories of what he had been through .

I loved when Heeseung tried to break the silence and how he went on to apologize for not making our date memorable enough. I thought it was cute.
Everything was awkward but beautiful, maybe that was only on my part. After all these where the first dates I have been too.
Maybe it was all in my head .

"but. "
Hanbin hyung was staring at me and I continued " I wish... I wish we did everything together. "

" ahh so that's why they were awkward. "
" why? have you figured it out?"
"ask your mates out on a date. "
"but we were on dates. "
" Sunoo!! I mean you should plan the date. "
The thought of us being together seemed to constantly fill my head. That feeling of completeness I had felt when we met.
I want that.
I initially imagined every date with that. That feeling.
Maybe Hanbin is right.
They have taken me out, maybe I should do the same.
I got out my phone and wrote to them.

" hyungs let's go out on a date next week Friday

Together,
That is. "

My finger seemed to linger on the send button.
Are they gonna see it?
Do I look desperate? No... Weird?
Ahh am so stupid .
What will they say....
No.. No.. No.. No
Kim Seonwoo... Are you really thinking like this.
Yah.... I should just dele-

Jungwon sent "where"

Heeseung sent" if it makes you happy then I will make time. "

Sunghoon " anything for our omega"

Jake sent " what time do you expect me to be ready? "

Jay " would love to. "

Niki " OK. "

" Sunoo relax don't over think it -"
"they.... Said.... Yes. "
" mmm... "
"hyung I asked six people out on a date and they said yes! " I jumped out of the seat
This is the first time it has happened.
" hyung where should we go out to? "

" what's on your mind? "

"I don't know, this is the first time I asked anyone out on a date ." I then shrank back into the seat" Hanbin hyunggggg I feel like I will ruin it"

My head was slowly lifted and I looked at Hanbin. His faint smile that was portrayed.
" you are just over thinking it Sunoo. Who would hate going out on a date with you?" he said in the most comforting voice
" the people of the republic of Korea? "
"forget about those haters.... You have six mates and you said they are trying to accommodate you into their own way. You asked them out on a date and they immediately reply back. That's way better than what those haters get per month. "
He paused and then said " I think you should enjoy it in your own way. Plus anyone would love to go out with the Kim Seonwoo I know"
I smiled
In these few moments that we connected I did feel Hanbin reaching out. Slowly comforting me and slowly telling me that it is ok If anything goes wrong I have him.
My only and true friend.

.
.
.
.
Finally back.
Thanks for waiting and reading.
Now... I had initially wanted something better than this to be this chapter but with everything being laid down. It took a turn.. So sorry if I brought people in high spirits.
I thought having six long explained dates would take away from the story.... In short, I like enhypen when they are together.
I hope you like this chapter.
Please vote for the story.
Thanks❤