SEONWOO : GIGGLES

The door to the store suddenly opened and a thin recessive alpha stood by the entrance and the enthusiasm was brightly portrayed in his eyes.
This abrupt gesture was followed by a yelling as he trailed down passing our table and rushed to his friend. " Really!!! Really!!! Really!!!"

His friend grandly nodded and the young man plopped down, taking a seat.

" And here I thought Busan was extremely boring." He man chuckled and his friend snotted and said teasingly " you always loved aiming higher than normal, now are you still planning to move to Seoul!!"

" Ji- ah noona, how can I shift to Seoul when all the extremely rich people are coming to Busan. This... This is a grand event!" He poured himself a cup and drank up in a frenzy.

Taehyung and P'Gun hyung sulked as he rolled their eyes while P'Win suppressed his laughter while Zhan ge ate on his seafood. Jimin hyung made a frowning face and Jin hyung decided to drink up his glass of soju. Soobin who was in a cap and snickered " ah Sunoo you are the living blueprint for such wild dreams"

Me?

The girl went on saying " recently alot of wealthy families have made trips to Busan, and one of the speculation is that their is going to be a grand event held in the outside Busan. And which people have such an influence... ' the family'" she answered herself and went on " probably everyone who is beyond your salary comprehension will be there, thus they will be in Busan. The question is will their be a next Kim Seonwoo in Busan."

The young alpha's breath hitched and he proudly cocked his head " maybe it will be me, remember what I told you last year, about the fortune teller who said my readings were excellent -"
" Yah you still believe in that ajhuma?" She chuckled as she ate up

" Who else am I supposed to believe, I also had a dream of me being at the top, so why shouldn't I believe. Buddha will just have to answer my dreams now."

Their loud talk sent out a frenzy in the restaurant

" Is it true?" One customer on the left asked and she got a nod of approval

" Why are you all fascinated by wealth, just look for you mates on the streets." Another said

" But that male omega has it good, probably worth a billion by now." Another arrogantly said as he drunk up.

" He must be very good in bed cause I can't keep misfortune by my side."

Jin hyung then abruptly put down his glass cup with a thud and everyone froze and then he stated " fuck, and here I was thinking we could have a simple meal."
" They really need to come out of the clouds cause they might just get hurt harshly." P'Win added
" Jin don't make a scene." Zhan ge tried to control Jin hyung who only sighed
" I think we are done here, let's go somewhere else." Jin hyung placed the bill on the table and began to walk out.
I followed P'Gun closely and as we walked out the door someone behind gasped " wait isn't that Kim Seokjin who runs a large chain of restaurants!"

And everyones eyes were now focused on us and another said " Taehyung! It's Taehyung! And Jimin! And Xiao Zhan! Ahh"

" Isn't that the youngest prince of Thailand! Jeez I ate with royalty."

" Heavens, is this our lucky day or what!"

" See what I said it's true" the girl from before exclaimed and just before the people realized that they had to catch up to us we got into the cars parked outside and left.
But as we left people where now rushing to the restaurant passing our cars .

" Way to blow our cover hyung." P'Gun complained
" Woo that was close, at least they were slow in processing everything."
" This is not great, I have been a kpop idol for years and they couldn't even tell my name!"