SEONWOO : HISTORY

The lights dazzled throughout the huge ball room. The live band that was hired soothed the room with gentle classical melodies, something more like what Sunghoon hyung loved to listen to.

The huge dom showed the night at it's finest moment of beauty. All full and bright.

But this night seems to be heading to it's climax moment and my nerves seem to swing on the edge of my mind.

Every 'special' guest is smiling but their eyes say otherwise. I can tell by the tiny gestures they make.
Maybe am over reading everything but that smile that freezes when some of them take sight of me gives out everything.

My eyes can't be deceiving me.

I held on to Sunghoon hyung who was close to me and he smiled and whispered "it's ok."

Jay hyung walked up the stage, his every move make him seem way too perfect.
Everyone's eyes were on him.
Nobility and elegance deeply imbedded into every bone.

His deep voice rippled through the room and he gave a smirk then proudly began " we, as a family, would like to welcome you all to this magnificent occasion. Today is a very special day for me and my five other mates as we will like to officially introduce you to our omega mate... Kim Seonwoo............."

Ah, it's actually happening... after this, everything will be different but...

Breathe in and out.

In and out.

It's really happening?.

But why am I still dazed.

.
.

Yesterday morning

The birds flew past the white yacht and nightly blue yacht. My feet were crossed and I stared out to the azure ocean.
It seemed endless but I know everything must come to an end .
Just like our deepest nightmares, eventually we must face them.

But my nightmares can't be easily looked in the eye.

The still waters had a slight ripple as I tossed the last cherry into the ocean.

The soft footing sound behind me stopped and then person sat next to me.

" You have been thinking.." Jake hyung said
I turned to him and smiled " am just thinking of the ocean, it's beautiful."
" Is that all?" And my smile almost froze but I held on to it

A simple smile covering a lie, ah... Does it show when I lie.

" Ah.. and also about tomorrow, it's going to be a big day. Everyone will know that you have fully chosen me and we will start being together. P'Win said 'the whole world will know we are together ' "
"Does that scare you?"
I wryly smile and then chuckled and honestly said " if I say no then I would be lying once more. "

One.. inhale and exhale

Two.. inhale and exhale

Three... Inhale and exhale

And I continued " I... I was always used to hiding in my little corner, ....no one should see me, no one should know me and...and tomorrow I have to embrace a knew idea... Everyone will see me and everyone will know me." I looked at his face "That's scary don't you think?."

He nodded and sighed" But if we are by your side will it still be scary ?"
I looked out to the ocean, the mixed feelings of never knowing what's on the other side can make anyone skeptical. I looked back at him and brightly smiled " n..not even one bit."