SEONWOO : HATER

It's already been a month since I asked the alphas on a date, a month and a week and two days to be exact, after that they just follow me anywhere I want to go for a date.
We have been to many places so far, well, if being at that restaurant three more times after the first counts.

"....know the biochemistry, histology, anatomy, physiology and clinical importance and application of the neural system. We were supposed to start lessons two weeks ago but due to an inconvenience, we will begin today...." the lecture continued
We are were truly behind, now I have to put in double the effort.
I noted down every major point.
After hours of learning, the lecture was finally over and as usual I was alone.

I got out my phone and saw 11 messages.
Jay made a group chat for all of us and I don't think he knows how to name things....

' six amazing alphas and their pup'

First of all am not a pup... I gave a pout at the thought.
Second of all, I think he definitely doesn't know how to name things . He named our dates the;
The adventures of Seonwoo and his six alpha mates.
Half of me thought it cute. And the other half thought 'I will never allow him to name any of the kids.'

Wait what?

A pink hue crept up my ears.
Why am I thinking about having kids?
Wait how many will I even have.

Oh heavens moon.

No... Stop. Stop thinking about it, Kim Seonwoo do you want to make yourself explode?
Slowly calming my breathing, the hotness I felt also started to vanish.

Jay sent " morning sunshine. "
" hope you have a great day. "

Sunghoon sent " morning Sunoo . "

Niki " I miss you already... I wish we were on a date or something, Japan is not exciting at the moment. "

Jake sent " you complaining about Japan and am stuck working all day... Nooooo.... Sunoo.... Why? "
I chuckled at Jake complaining. He rarely complains about work but when he does it's always funny. I bet this is due to the day being filled with meetings.
He himself clearly stated that he doesn't enjoy meetings.

Jungwon sent" hi pup"
" take care of yourself. while we are away ok."

Heeseung sent " Don't go around fighting alphas. "

Niki sent " really hyung, I bet he won't start a fight without us, right Sunoo? "

Heeseung then replied " just taking precautions. "

Jake sent " if anything important comes up don't hesitate to call, OK. "

I smiled. And replied
" morning hyungs, I promise not to do anything stupid and I will call when I really need your help which I don't think will happen "

Well... At least I just have to not make my dad angry.

Moon goddess please.

" Seonwoo? " someone called " Kim Seonwoo? "
I looked up to the person calling. It was a blonde haired girl with dark brown eyes calling. I had noticed her a couple of times in the back of the lecture room.
" ah... yes th...that's me. "
" oh" she smiled and walked over to me.
" hi, didn't notice you. "
She didn't? Am the only one remaining in this roll.
"hi."
She stood two steps away from my seat. She looked as if she was contemplating her decision of looking for me. I turned and noticed her friends staring at us.
Was she forced to do this...
"is there anything wrong, do you need help with anything? " I asked.
She held her phone closely to her chest and breathed out.
" well... You see... "
"yes?" I urged her on.
" well...i wanted to confirm something. " she let out her phone and while opening it she said " I just want to know this is you in this picture ."