SEONWOO: FRIEND

... I was crying my bum off as someone with held me and another guy punched the guy who punched me.
Those guys are my mates
And then the one who held me sat on the floor as he comforted.
The rest of the just had my mates trying to solve what the fuck happened and it ended....

"here is a cup of coffee. "
"thanks " I said as my palms circled around the warm cup.
" when someone finds there mate, they are usually happy but you look the opposite of happy. " he stated then asked" did they hurt you? "
"no...." the silence crept in and I continued " I barely got a chance to properly know or see them. "
"then why are you sad? Sunoo! We should be celebrating not brooding. "
He whined.
" am not brooding. "
Another dose of silence crept up on us and he sighed.
" Sunoo, you know you can tell me if something is wrong. "
" nothing is wrong. "
"then why do you look as if -"
"can we talk about anything else. "
He gave up and took a seat in front of me. Then he continued " the whole internet is buzzing about you. "
Is it.
The internet that I tend to shy away from is now curious about me.
"is it really that big of a deal? I just found my mates. Nothing much. "
The disinterest in the drama online seemed to shock him. I knew people were going to talk anyway but according to his description, it's way bigger than just a talk.
" Nothing much? Sunoo those six guys alone make a branch of 'The Family'."
I have only heard of something like a big rich family that extends in Korea, China, Japan and Thailand.
Four countries.
They are also trying to expand into Singapore and the Philippines.
"I still think it's not that big of a deal as people are saying." I toke a sip of my coffee and saw some comments :

-' why him!!! Moon goddess no!!! '
-' he is so lucky'
-'more like cursing my men. '
-' my dream just vanished, I even started working at Yang Jungwons law firm HQ so that the moon goddess can make my dream come true.'
-' so disgusting, if I were him I would kill myself than let other people be cursed.
-'he is so selfish
-'fucking bitch,leave my boys alone.

A usual blend of mean comments and some that ignore the fact that am also am omega.
"Stop reading those. People can be mean on the internet. "
Hanbin got his phone back.
" so everyone wanted to mate each one of them.... "
"exactly, they are a branch of a very successful generational family, everyone wants them. Image there 50 people, who want apples and their only 30 apple. And imagine there two people who want oranges. 10 of the orange people take a share. 5 of the apple people take a share. How many are left?"
" 15"
" and in those 15, some apples don't want to be eaten ,let's say 6 apples would rather go back to the tree. Then we have how many left? "
"9"
" and in those nine, someone who didn't even want a fruit walks in and is handed six golden apples. How many are left? "
"3"
" now imagine is you wanted an apple so badly and you see someone walk away with the six apples that you wanted, how would you feel? "

I thought then said " bad, jealous,hurt..."
I stopped and stared into my coffee.
Is this what is happening. So my mates were considered as high status bachelor's and me getting them all must have really shook the country.
No the whole world.
I bet people were looking forward to an opportunity.
Entering the social ranks with only a mating mark. Unimaginable wealth handed over because you are destined to be with someone. How about in a business form. The opportunity to form family bonds shattered with one single crying omega.
So it's that big. The depth of the situation put in full view.
" anyway, I hope you are OK. When I first saw the video, I was in shock until I realised you were crying. I tried calling you but unfortunately you didn't answer. Where were you? "
" I went home and found father waiting for me. Then I went to work, kind of left my phone there. "
" why was he waiting for you? "
"ah.. He... he wanted to know how mom was doing. Umm according to what the doctor said. "
"is that why you came here with scars and dressed in an oversized sweatshirt and jeans , finishing off the touch with house shoes?"
" that.... That is another story...."