SEONWOO : ALONE

How long has it been.
One.... Two.... Three.... Four... Five.

Five years.

That's how many years I have hoped for her to get well.
But things only get worse.
With the way things are going, I will be alone at a faster rate.
She will leave me....
" ....Mr Kim...Mr.... Will someone wake up that omega! "
And the whole lecture room erupted into laughter.
I could get everything. I could hear the laughter. The constant mocking that always lingered in the air. The ridicule and most importantly, the joy that everyone seemed to radiate when am at my lowest.
Someone poked me while another waved his hand in front of my face.
"Sunoo ah! "
" Mr Lee I think he is not okay. "
"maybe he finds you boring!!"
The room had another wave of laughter. And a few tears slid down my face
" Boo Hanjoon will you be silent and Kim Seonwoo get out of my lecture if you don't want to learn"
I tried to open my mouth to speak yet I only took in air trying to calm my heart.
And then I looked directly at Mr Lee
" I am sorry Mr Lee -"
"is something wrong Mr Kim? "
"ah.....no. Nothing is wrong. " I lied.My eyes glistened
Am not OK. All of them will never understand. Am not ok
"Then why are not paying attention? Mr Kim, I take time out of my schedule and come here to impact some knowledge into you. We know omegas are emotional beings but if you are not OK why bother attending the lecture. "
This has nothing to do with me been an omega. Why does everyone think that.
"am sorry " I said while facing my book
Am I not allowed to cry. I know I did it in the wrong place but I didn't mean to.
" he should be sorry for disturbing the lecture. " someone behind me whispered enough for me to get.
"I.. I..... " my voice died down as I began to slowly heave for air. " am sorry. "
" Mr Kim go back home and collect yourself. Please excuse us. "
I have a slight nod and began to pack my stuff
" Fucking omega-"
"shh " and the person whispered something to the other one
I quickly packed up and left. And as I fully left the room erupted into another fit of laughter.
I walked into the bathroom and sat on the closed pan, letting some of the weight I have been carrying to fall off.
When I was done, I walked to the mirror and stared into my blank face. It had small bruises that were slowly healing. My hazel eyes looked blank and looked as if they were staring into an indefinite future.
My face was very different from hers. There was nothing that seemed to match hers yet she had a dear part of my heart.
I have to go and see her.
...
" cake and all" The sign said .
I took one step into the small bakery and the aroma of the freshly baked goodies rapped itself around me.
I looked at the stand and our images of the sweet memories we had played on repeat.
The joy that constantly came from this room slowly turned into a soft need for affection but is now blank. No soft words to coat the empty feeling.
"...unoo!"
"mmm? "
I stared at the person at the counter. He had this bright smile that seemed to pierce some of the pain away. His blonde dyed hair made his eyes shine more.
" Hanbin hyung."
The faint whisper reached Hanbins ears.
"I thought you had class today?"
"I was told to take a quick break. " I gave him a small smile
"a quick break. That's suspicious. Anyway, so what can this beta get you?"
Beta.
Hanbin is a beta. I always seem to brush to the back of my mind.
He is the only one who acknowledged that I am just a normal omega.
Everyone treats me differently, they see me as some kind of fascination. The only twist is that people don't love me.
It's a hard pill I had to swallow since I was born.
" I need three pieces of cake please. "
I tried to give a bright smile but it only came out faint.
"the usual flavors?"
"mmm"
His lips pressed into a smile and began to pack up the cake
"you know Sunoo, I have been planning to finally go to university . "
University. Has he finally made up his mind on what he wants to be.
"what will you take up?"
He paused for a minute and then broadly smiled
"I want to be a nurse or something close to that. " he continued on "I know it's shocking and say I like to bake and all but when I chose this, the person I was thinking of is you. "
Me.
"why me? "
"I thought you were cool. "
Me cool. Is this some kind of joke.
Am I supposed to laugh.
Should I say thank you.
"really? " the rhetoric question just seemed to slide off. Placing a bit of sarcasm in it.
" Ah sunoo. Am appreciating you and all you can say is 'really? '"
No words left my mouth. He put the cake box on the counter and I looked at him punch in some numbers.
"that will be -"
I placed the money on the counter and he smiled.
"I don't even know why I try. " he mumbled
" I will be going now. "
I was about to walk out when... " hey Sunoo! "
Hanbin called and I turned to him.
"If you need me, am always here. Okay. "
That last smile made me warm. And I exited the store.
...
I slowly opened the door " knock knock"
The stilled silence was replaced my a small movement.
"Mom. "
"Alpha, you are finally back. I was thinking of making something to eat. "
That never fails to hurt me but I can understand.
"It's me, sunoo."
"sunoo? Isn't it Seonwoo. Ah I remember Kim Seonwoo. "
"yes mom. "
"come in, come in... "
I got in and she sat in her bed, her black short hair was scattered on her head and she wore a blue pair of jeans and a shirt.
"I bought us cake."
I took a seat next to her and she looked dazed. As if she has seen heaven dawn on her face .
"Alpha, you look alot like my alpha. "

You look alot like my alpha

Those word seemed to echo, the realization of being forgotten. Her memory is slowly fading and I will no longer have a place .
But what hurts the most is that, he gets a permanent place that can never be erased.
I watched her as I slowly fed her. All her youth seemed to vanish with her. And when she got tired I put her to sleep.
I stared at her , her youth was leaving but she still looked beautiful. She is losing it all.
If I had been an Alpha would things have changed.
Would she have even been with me.
This day reminds me of how alone the world could be.
The 24th of June.
I inhaled and began to sing in a low dry voice.
"Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear Seonwoo
Happy birthday to me. "
And I let the world fully crumble.
It's now reaches Six years.

...
Author
This is my first story. I really wanted to write a fan fiction and am glad that the first page is done.
Hope you like it.
This book is not edited .
Am all rights are reserved. Please don't rewrite without my permission.
Love. Comment. Vote. And also share the book.
Thanks for reading the first page..

....Just-us-nito....