"I'm not hungry baby." Quin frowned declining the food, milani knew cause he didn't smoke he wouldn't eat, she hated that for him.
"Please." Milani said staring him in the eyes, it was always the eyes, he just smacked his lips taking a bite off the fork, it tasted like his alfredo so he had figured kali made it.

"It's good ain't it?"milani smiled and he did as well chewing and nodding at the same time, once he swallowed the food he told her it was decent.

"Boy you always saying something decent, you know it was good" milani laughed at him mushing his head with her unoccupied hand, quincy rolled his eyes seeing their were two seats at the front of the room for the both of them.

Milani grabbed his hand unexpectedly leading him that way, it was like she was reading his mind every time though he kept his mouth quiet, they both made it towards the chairs not even knowing a lot of eyes were set on them, they had sat down discussing about what gender the baby would be, they were having this conversation all night.

"They cute i guess." Zaylia mugged stirring her drink she was watching them the whole time and she didn't like what she had seen. "I mean come on now, that plane ass dress, I could've did better."

Navi mugged her standing up from beside her.
"Bitch if you came to hate then leave, I don't even know why I invited you" she scuffed before walking away leaving zaylia in shock, she definitely was hating.

"Yea ian' gone lie you not even supposed to be here." Cash butted in from behind her "you finna have to go."

Zaylia scuffed mugging him "says who- says me bitch." Another voice was heard and it was kali, she hadn't left the scenery yet and she had heard what she said.
"If you came to hate then leave once again, you not even wearing white bitch you in all black." Kali said and zaylia went speechless.

"Leave or ima drag your ass out, ion' mind doing it" kali dismissed the whole conversation watching as she got up clutching her purse she left the premises.
"Lets go son, i need to smoke." Kali sighed pulling Lyn towards the exit.

Meanwhile Krown and Keith walked up to the couple who were sitting down the siblings smiled for from ear to ear. "A baby is crazyy" keith said and quin just laughed knowing how much bullshit he was on right now.
"What you want man" quincy said dappin' him up, Keith scratched his head looking both ways before pulling out a kd for quin he stuffed it on the side of the large chair quin sat in.

"Fa' you my boy, congratulations."
Quincy dabbed him up again laughing "i got my own shit cous" quin looked at the big bag almost as big as his palm, keith just shook his head. Clearly quincy wasn't getting the hint.

"That's some new shit cous, you gotta try it." Keith quietly told not wanting his sister to hear him as she spoke to milani, it was almost two years since he was brought on of selling drugs, he was in the game with quincy but that was kept that on the low.

"what you think, boy or a girl?" Milani asked krown chewing her food "this a big debate daughter cause we want it to be a girl." Milani shot a glare towards krown who wanted to decide correctly.

"I don't really care for the gender, i just know ima be a big sister" krown smiled and milani laughed, they really had gotten close throughout the months, krown showed her true self to milani who loved her despite her being antisocial.
Keith was out of school now which meant she would be a junior next year and she would be by herself, she flipped her hair sitting on the arm of the chair milani sat in.