009.

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
"quinn"
Wynwood, miami

—Saturday, June 24th—

"bro that shit was crazy i'm not gone lie

"bro that shit was crazy i'm not gone lie." ken ate her cereal. "she told you sum' and then boom, yo ass did it." she spoke in amazement.

"yea that shocked me."cash smoked a blunt looking at his apple watch.

'11:39pm'

"what she do to you? make you listen to her and shit." cash blew smoke from his mouth.

quincy shook his head finishing the dish he just cleaned. "mane, she something different." he muttered to himself walking towards the living room.

"shordy something else, deadass." quincy sat beside cash who puffed on his blunt again.

"whatchu' mean?" ken sat her spoon down chewing slowly.

cash looked at him adjusting in his spot putting the blunt to his mouth, if quincy was falling in love he was going to faint.
quincy was the type to have many girls fall for him, their whole trio was like that.

"i can talk to her about a lot of stuff without soundin' corny, like right na' i sound corny." he mumbled the last parts.

"ain't she like a therapist assum?" ken sat up and quincy nodded. "right, so you should feel comfortable with her"she snorted.

"you fucking slow" cash rolled his eyes at ken, he understood what quincy was saying.

"ken sometimes, i just think you ed bruh" quincy sighed. "y'all know what im say though" he sat up in his spot.

"y'all know how i tell yall i can't trust nobody with my feelings and shit only cause what happened with shordy' ass?" quincy said and they nodded.

"oh yea, you talmn bout- don't een' say her name jit." cash mumbled and quincy laughed lowly.

"as i was sayin." quincy chuckled. "yea, she ain't laugh at me anun, you know some hoes can't take shit serious. but she was listening." he educed the night he really spoke his mind.

"an like- she was just agreeing and understanding, heard me?" he looked at his two friends who tuned in.

"i was comfortable"quincy sat back. "ion een' tell lyn dat' shit." he shook his head, he couldn't believe that neither.

"but ion know yet, i can't admit and say i got feelings for her, but that's bae" he shrugged.
"i feel you brodie, y'all remember ole girl i met that one party we went to?" ken said and they nodded.