008.

Milani Sakai Coleman(18)
'lala'
wynwood, miami

Milani Sakai Coleman(18)'lala'wynwood, miami

—THURSDAY, JUNE 22nd—

"is that all you wanted to talk about?" milani rubbed her thighs blinking slowly at the boy who stared at her with low eyes.

milani sat across from him in the living room watching him look at nothing, she was confused on why he was acting so drowsy.

her apple watched dinged and she looked at the timing.

5:17pm

milani huffed, she could've been at home sleeping.

quincy got her contact high even when she said she didn't want to get high, they had been talking for hours now talking anything at the moment, they were alone, the house was quiet besides them two talking.
milani found herself enjoying time with the boy so she got comfortable.

Quincy talked to her about him and his relationship problems, milani couldn't confirm on how he could go about his ways on that because she  never had those issues.

one thing he didn't tell her was how he felt about her, he didn't know why it came to that point but he couldn't control himself over the girl anyways.

he licked his lips. "yeah." he sat back with his hand on his stomach afore grabbing a double cupped drink he had repeatedly been drinking since milani arrived at his house.

milani got suspicious, she didn't want to be nosy and ask what was in the cup but she was itching to ask, seeing he could barely talk at all.

"quincy."her eyes landed on the cup then back to him, staring into her soul at the moment, he hummed in response.

"what's in your cup?" she pointed at it, peeping his laziness.

he sat up again, looking at the cup then back at her with a lazy grin. "a drink, whatchu' want sum' assum?" he took the cup in his hands holding it up.

she shook her head. "no thank you, just asking."she waved him off, he hummed again laying back.

"are you tired?" another question slipped out at him again, he barely heard what she had said. he didn't want to tell her it'll be cough syrup medicine in his cup.

he nodded trying to sit up on the couch but he was held down by the medicine getting him.

she looked at him confusingly. "quincy what the fuck in ya cup?" she rose up from the couch walking towards him, he didn't have any energy to stop her from getting the cup so he sighed in stress.

"wowww" she held the cup up smelling inside of the cup before pinching her nose.

"quincy, this not even funny, this shit unacceptable" she jogged towards the kitchen sink pouring it out, adding water into the sink.
he just looked, he didn't have the time to get mad, he liked that she cared for him though.