026..

Sunday, December 10th

omniscient

milani walked through the warm winds of miami humming to the music in her ears, she looked at the night sky seeing the moon rise above her head.

'erase your social ' by lil uzi vert played and she slightly bobbed her head to the music clutching the bags occupied in her hands.

it was around eleven thirty at night and she roamed the busy streets of miami by herself, needing time to think at the moment, it was quincy's twentieth birthday and everyone was at hi- their house celebrating while he was in prison.

well.. that's what milani thought.

she had gone out and went shopping for him once he came home, buying him all sorts of necessary things she felt he needed once he was coming home.

she looked at the pretty area around walking past others and restaurant's that were close by quincy's home, they lived in a famous area.
making her way towards the street of the house she spotted it quickly looking around the filled driveway, she sighed loudly seeing everybody outside, it was many people there, people she didn't even know.

"she's here" someone yelled and everyone looked at her abruptly making her stop in her tracks, she removed an airpod from her ear stuffing it in her pocket once she saw all eyes on her.

"daughter," kali spoke up getting out of her car "why you got all them
bags for? you need to be in there dancing with ken nem' ass." she waved towards the door lying straight through her teeth, they left knowing they had showed out for quincy.

milani giggled shaking her head "nah, i was just going shopping for quincy once he come home, he could be fresh and with me."

kali smiled wide nodding with milani "go head inside, i know youn' wanna be bothered." kali spoke reading her mind, milani just smiled making her way into the house, she could say she was tired partying all day with his  family and hers, she enjoyed her time today but right now, she wanted to be alone thinking quincy wasn't around.

she closed the door behind coming to silence around the house, she sighed lowly hurrying towards the dining table and sitting the bags down, she took her shoes off and coat sitting them beside the chair she sat in.

her nose caught a whiff of an familiar scent, ignoring it once it had quickly gone away.

the house was a mess from the party, she knew she'd had to clean up herself knowing everyone left her alone to pick things up herself.

looking at her belly she rubbed over it, she had gone two the hospital two days ago to really make sure she was pregnant, turns to find out she had been pregnant for two months straight even when she had took the plan b, not having any clue in the world she was still pregnant.

now she was regretting many things, like smoking or drinking while a human was inside of her, it tripped her out on how the baby managed to survive.

noise came from the kitchen and she looked up, sweeping noises continued and she rose her eyebrows standing up and making her way towards the kitchen.

"um.." she spoke seeing the figure in the dark, sweeping up the mess around the kitchen.
the figure turned around and her eyes lit up as she stepped back thinking as if her eyes were playing tricks on her.

"what?" she looked. Quincy held the dust pan and broom in his hand, having the same expression as her.

"i was waitin' on you" quincy sat the things down shyly looking at the floors of the kitchen, milani ran towards him with open arms swiftly jumping into his arms.