025.

author: im high asf as always, im writing rn and ima just lyk we not gone have pictures from img play....for a while😭😭. byee🙏🏽😉🎂🫶🏽.

please don't mind the mistakes..

Thursday, November 23rd.

-omniscient-

"milani, let's go!" Kali screamed down the stairs of quincy's home, milani looked at her stomach seeing how it somewhat grew, she could have sworn she took a plan b.

the door opened and the girl looked up, watching kali walk her way, she looked at her stomach.

"yea baby you.. you pregnant." kali pointed, scratching the back of her neck after looking at her stomach, milani heart had dropped at the look on her face, kali expression kind of looked like she was confused and mad.

"boy or girl you think?" kali then blurted looking up at milani's worried face "i think it's a boy, i don't know tho" kali huffed "let's go, i know you hungry"

milani dropped her shoulders not even knowing how tense she felt, kali was always a joking person, milani knew that, but this a situation she can't get out of right now, she was pregnant.

she had thoughts of keeping the baby, but now she felt she didn't have a choice, abortions? she wasn't even thinking about that. she'd just keep the child.

she snapped out of her thoughts, seeing kali help her down the stairs, she looked around the home seeing the people who'd now usually be around, ken, navi, lyn, cash, and kiyana.

"look at youu" navi smiled at milani's outfit and hair due, milani smiled showing off her braces " thank you, thank you" milani blew kisses to her, making her way down the stairs now looking at herself through a mirror beside herself.

"you supposed to be blowing kisses to me bae" kiyana caught everyone's attention "youn' love me?"
milani was caught off guard her eyes widened as she blushed, she acted too much like quincy in milani's eyes, every thing she did.

"kiyana" kali snapped her fingers "stop flirting with my daughter, hell, and come help me with this food-get y'all lazy asses up!" kali yelled making everybody stand up from the couch groaning and mumbling words under their breath.

"lyn go get that dressin' innem' umm" she squinted her eyes staring at the ceiling "innem' muhfuckin' yams!" she yelled, lyn laughed walking towards the kitchen, he never took his mom serious even was she was trying to act strict.

"ken and navi, its two of y'all so ima need y'all to grab the turkey and ham- put them in the trunk, cash'ton, ima need you to- ma why you always gotta be federal" cash cut her off turning his head her way.

"boy- shut the hell up, grab that macaroni and cheese, get the potatoe salad and them greens too"

"how ima carry allat' manee" cash dragged making his way towards the kitchen, milani sat down beside kiyana who stared her down as always.

kali ignored him setting her eyes on kiyana "kiyana go help them with the food, please." the lady walked towards kiyana who sat on the couch.

kiyana's back was turned kali's way, but she could feel something coming behind her, she turned around and looked up at kali who strictly stared her down.