004

Milani Sakai Coleman
Wynwood, Miami
—Tuesday, June 6—

"it's your off day today and tomorrow, what you doing tonight?" quinlyn spoke over the phone of milani's, as she straightened her hair.

lyn and milani got closer, every since they'd met some days ago, milani really enjoyed his company and he enjoyed hers too, milani just didn't like his brother..

milani wondered on what lyn said, she never went out at night, all she did was come home from work, and go to bed.

"nah i don't got any plans tonight, what do you have planned lyn?" milani looked at the camera, she tapped the phone to see it was seven thirty five pm.

"i was thinking you could come over, me and quincy got company coming over- bro just me not you." quincy was heard.

"anyways, we as in me and him, are having friends come over, and i was just thinkin if you would like to come over too." lyn muttered the last words.

"mm, sure." milani shrugged, one night out wouldn't hurt, for her, and it was her day off.
"okay, come over at eight thirty, i'll be waiting for you" lyn hung the phone up.

milani stopped her movements seeing he had hung up on her, she frowned at the sight dropping the flat irons unplugging them and stood up from the chair in front of her dresser.

she walked out of her room to her brothers room and walked in with a goofy smile on her face.

"hi brotherrr." milani sat on his bed, watching him roll up a blunt, he looked at her then back at the blunt.

"whatchu' want lala." mason licked the blunt and she watched him, it was a crazy thing because she knew how to roll a blunt. she just never wanted to try it. again.

"can you come to my friend house with me please, i don't want to be the only one there with him.. well- you know what i'm tryna say." milani deadpanned him.

"who yo friend is? since when you had some friends, lala." mason muttered, now pearling up the blunt.

milani frowned from the words, he was right, milani didn't want to be fast and just call quinlyn her friend, she didn't trust him just quite yet.

"you know quinlyn, the boy i was telling you about?" milani snapped her fingers and he nodded.

"yess milani, you told me about him plenty's of times, and you said quote on quote- you didn't like his mean- but fine ass brother" mason quoted with his hands.

milano mugged him rolling her eyes. "yes, i did say that." he laughed at her. "but that's besides the point manman." she smacked her lips.

"so, lyn, my friend wanted me to come over around eight thirty, and i want you to come, you gone come right?" milani stared at her brother.

"i'a go, if they got za." mason shrugged, milani was sure they would have that and she nodded running towards her room to get her phone.

LYN💟.

can my brother come with me? i'm sure he won't be a problem.

girl i don't care😂, bring the whole family if you need to boo.
you hearted LYN💟 message.

milani shook her head and smiled at the message, he was too nice and funny.

"don't be acting a fool in these peoples house manman, i know how you is, for real." milani pointed at him as they walked up to the door.