005.

wynwood, miami
-friday, june 16-
2:08pm

Milani let light snores escape her mouth as she slept her day away, it was a friday evening and she was off  of work for the weekend.

her phone rung, waking her up in instant, she looked around the room before staring at her phone, seeing a unknown caller called.

she picked the phone up answering. "yes." her voice was soft but low.

"yes" quincy mocked her over the phone. she looked at the phone then put it back to her ear.
"what do you want, quincy." she rolled her eyes, laying her head back down on her pillow.

"hollon, FaceTime me real quick." he hung the phone up and she groaned loudly knowing she wasn't trying to put up with his shit at the moment.

quincy and milani rarely talked, it was strange for him to call anyways, of course they were cool from time to time, but him calling? strange.

her phone rung again, this time it was a facetime. she answered seeing quincy smile in the camera.

"what do you want, quin" she glared at the camera seeing him move around in his home.

"damn i can't say wassup, you coo people's" he chuckled.
"how you get my number anyways chile." she sat up in her bed, scratching her head.

"you worried bout' the wrong thing girl, but aye- look what i got" he picked something up, flashing it in the camera.

milani eyes widened and she groaned again. "i wonder where my damn bracelet went" she muttered.

"yeaa. come get it." he flashed it in the camera again. "naw this would look good on me won't it?" he asked and she gave him a bored look.

"bring me my bracelet quincy" she hung up the phone stepping out of bed.

"time to get this day started" she sighed.

"lala how long it's gone take you to get dressed" her father yelled lowly at the bottom of the stairs.

"what? i been dressed i don't know what you talking about" milani ran down the stairs slipping at the last step, falling on her back.

mason laughed at the girl dramatically laid out on the floor. "i think i broke my back." she muttered.

this wasn't the first time it happened, milani was a clumsy person, she got the traits from her grandmother in her fathers eyes.

"milani get up, your neck isn't broke you good" mir helped his daughter up, dusting her back off.

"you not dressed? you got some little ass shorts on and a tank top?" mason jerked his neck back.

milani made a stank face to him rolling her eyes.
"nah that hurt though not gone lie" she limped as she walked.

"what are y'all doing today?"milani held her back, looking at the only two in front of her.
"i gotta go to work by four, five something, ion feel like it to be honest" mir sat at the table in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal.

"can't relate" mason laughed.

"shut up, you to dumb for a real job." milani mugged her brother, sticking up for her father.

mason just mugged her, hearing his father laugh. "you know how she comin' fa me, tread lightly." mir waved him off.

"ion like y'all, im bout to go anyways." mason stood up from the living room couch.

"where you going with melody?" milani confronted opening the refrigerator.

"since you wanna confess let's talk about how you smoke now?" mason called her out leaving her and jamir speechless.