012.

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
                        "quinn"
Wynwood, miami

—Friday, July 14th—

"pass the wood nigga" cash mugged ken snatching it from her, she mugged him blowing smoke out of her mouth

"i swear if milani was here she would've been treating y'all asses on my uncle" ken crossed her arms, sitting back in the backseat.

"nah i'm scared of her,
don't say ha' name she gone pop up out the blue" cash sat back in his seat hitting the wood.

"lemme see what my bae doing anyways— bro i did this tiktok like— what my shordy doin' and shit right." quincy sat up and they nodded hearing him.

"that shit gone say texting ha' ex, man what!" quincy exclaimed watching his friends laugh at him.

"you delusional as hell, you need to leave my big sista' alone" ken shook her head.
quincy went to imessage to show her the tiktok.

"dats my bae boa' i don't care." he sent her the text.

my bae🙄💗.

lol, milani spwm

lol, milani spwm.

quincy🤣🤣!

is you cheating on me bae, ima kill you on my luh sista.

lol, bye.

i love you too bm.

my bae🙄💗. hearted your message.
—-

"nigga you delusional.." ken chuckled stopping quickly.
quincy side eyed her moving his phone from her face. "bitch you nosy as fuh." quincy chuckled, he was high as hell.

"she text like a thirty year old" quincy laughed to himself looking at the timing.
'9:21'pm

"bitch you weird asf, like she had a boyfriend before assum." ken sat back once again crossing her arms.