024.

Milani Sakai Coleman

Saturday, October 21st

milani sat in bed staring at the wall, her mind was everywhere, but at the same time it was blank.
she couldn't remember the last time she had a full on conversation with anybody, knowing her man was in jail.

Her eyes landed on the closet mirror, letting her eyes roam around her body, milani rested her arms on quincy's bed, missing him daily now.

she felt bored without him, once he told her to hold his house down while he was in jail, she did as so, never leaving his room.
and now that he knew her number by heart, he called her everyday.

"lala." ken walked into the room, snapping the girl out of daze. milani looked at her with no expression, her eyes soon got heavier.
"it's twelve o'clock, can you please lay down" ken rubbed her eyes, milani huffed slowly crawling into the bed, getting under the covers.

"you good?

milani stared at her confusingly nodding slowly, ken stared at milani for a minute, grabbing the door handle.

"me and nana finna' go, we coming to get you tomorrow" she pointed at milani, milani rolled her eyes.

"why"

"cause you haven't left this room since last week, you gotta do something to leave this room" ken said.
"get your sleep in, and be ready by two."

3:40pm.
"alright" navi started "i'm finna do this head real quick, and we finna go get some food, cause your ass stay hungry" she looked at milani who was bored and on her phone, milani didn't listen to navi, she was in a zoom meeting with quincy's judge.

the door to navi's room opened revealing ken, and someone come in after her. they were both laughing when they walked in so it immediately caught the girl's attention.

the two lowered their laughter once they saw eyes on them.

"Kiyanaa!" navi yelled, kiyana laughed being pulled into a hug.

"bitch you just met me move." kiyana playfully said pushing navi away, milani eyes widened a bit, then they all laughed.

"you so fucking mean." navi waved the girl off walking towards her dresser, kiyana eyes then laid on milani who was already staring.

"you the other girlfriend or something? i swear it was three of y'all." she pointed, milani looked at ken who was dying of laughter. kiyana was so hilarious.

the mocha colored girl made her way over towards the chair navi put out, but she kept her eyes on milani, ken walked out the room, closing the door behind.

she got comfortable in the seat, scratching the side of her neck she licked her lips, milani stared at her boobs that moved around in the black wife beater she wore, she had no bra on so you can somewhat see the nipple piercing she had.