003.

Quincy giovanni Rales(19)
                           'Quinn'
Wynwood, miami

—SATURDAY, JUNE 3rd—

"so how pretty is she?" lyn asked his brother

"so how pretty is she?" lyn asked his brother. "is she nice? or mean?" he ranted more kicking his feet up in his brothers bed.

"lyn, bro." Quincy rubbed his temple, he hadn't even had a full on conversation with the girl to even know these types of things about her.

"you said she was pretty, now i want to know if her mood and personality is pretty." lyn shrugged looking at his nails that he just got done.

"she supposed to be coming over- HUH?"he cut his brother off and quincy sided eyed him.

"yea bruh, she coming over here today, her ass so aggy." quincy rolled his eyes, thinking about her actions yesterday morning, although he couldn't stop thinking about her glossy face and her soft voice.

running through his thoughts, the two boys heard their doorbell ring and they caught each others eye.

quincy looked at time seeing ten thirty on his timing as he stood up from his bed, quinlyn did the same following behind the boy, quincy looked back at him shaking his head.

this nigga really act like my little sister. quincy thought to himself.

walking up to the door, he spotted her figure in the door way, seeing her purse on the right side of her shoulder.

sighing loudly, quincy unlocked the door swinging it open, revealing the perky girl holding her purse on her shoulder.

him and quinlyn scanned her seeing her black cargo pants she had on a black tank top around her breast, and 'black cat' jordan 4 retros.

"oh my god." quinlyn looked at the girl in shock, she was one of gods favorite for sure.
"dude stop acting weird." quincy muttered to his brother beside him.

she stepped into the home looking around the condo, it was full of white and big, and this was exactly how she wanted her first house to be.

"your house is so big and beautiful oh my." milani glanced around the home before looking at the two boys.

"sorry, i'm kinda off timing, traffic can be something." milani chuckled at the end of her sentence.

"you all good." quincy closed the door, understanding how traffic could be in wynwood of miami since it was a popular city.

milani peeped his casual fit seeing his black tank top he had on, with gucci slides he had on and his long black nike socks he fitted with the slides.

she looked at his black sweatpants he had on, along with his ethikas that showed.