022.

Milani Sakai Coleman.

monday, october 19th

"if you see me and you tryna see wassupp" milani yelled into the camera showing both her and quincy cuddling.
  "bae you gotta say skee yee" milani whispered in his ear, his eye opened, he spotted himself on camera so he closed his eye again.

"skee yee." he said with bordem, milani ignored the nonchalant act he gave her, dancing she zoned in and out with the camera.

it was currently eleven thirty at night and they were just now getting into bed, quincy and milani both had a long day moving milani's things in his room.
milani decided on moving in with him not wanting anything to do with her brother nor father.

a lot of things went on the past days, jamir kicked his daughter out from her behavior, one night. the girl welcomed herself home being intoxicated, milani had an argument with both her big brother and father, stabbing him in the knee.

milani felt like she needed to do that, once she was sober she still didn't regret doing it.
  she always had been feeling sick these past days, quincy had the symptoms but they loosened up on him, going onto her.

"go to sleep bruh' you always up at these times, stop takin' naps" quincy ramble holding onto her, she huffed and shrugged, it was hard for her to sleep, with the insomnia she had. 

"okay fine, i'll go to sleep." milani closed her phone throwing her hand down, she then sat up quickly scooting towards the side of the bed, making him smack his lips.

"boy shut the fuck up" milani spat plugging her phone up, then took it off low battery mode.

"aye- watchyo' mouth lala, don't do allat' cursing shit wit' me" quincy mugged her but got a mug back, he was fed up with the attitude she had gave him lately, she was being mean and it was very likely of her.

"shit, i gotta pee." milani jumped up out of bed, quincy stared at her scurrying out of the room, going across the hallway. he shook bis head dropping it.
  he wasn't even bothered with her no more, he had gotten used to her being her funny but yet serious self.

he still loved her.

his head flew up to her running back towards the room shaking her hands to get water off, he jerked back once she hopped into his arms.

"you going to sleep now?" quincy mumbled into her ear, she turned om her back facing him.
"i'm finna watch tv" she mumbled looking at it, she then began to spread    her cold but smooth legs around his, rubbing his scalp he melted in her arms. pecking his forehead a few times just out of boredom.