035

Monday, September 28th
-omniscient-

"Thank you for coming milani" lyn hugged milani who hugged him back, they were at a kickback lyn and mason threw since it was mason's birthday, milani had to come herself cause Quincy was busy.

"You welcome boo, can you hold him though? I gotta pee" milani asked passing her son onto lyn excited to hold the baby, milani picked her purse up standing to her feet not even having to use the restroom.

She was tired honestly but she was showing love to her brother since they had been separated changing their bond completely, it was around five fifteen where she was and it was hot.

Walking into Kali's home from the backyard milani bumped into someone making her head shoot up from her phone.
"Shit, i am so sorry" melody stood straight to face the stranger she had bumped into.

"You good," milani waved the familiar voice off picking up the bottle she had dropped handing it back to her.
"Thank you." Melody flashed her smile.
Milani raised an eyebrow "what's ya name?" She pointed at the girl.

"Melody, i'm sure you remember me from the last time me and mason was together" she shot an eye towards the boy mugging him.

"Yea i knew i you looked familiar" milani squinted her eyes bluntly "you had a baby?" She questioned her seeing the bottle she held, something about this girl was different, from milani's eyes she had softened.

"Yes, i did but it was kinda a mistake. I lover her though." Melody smiled.
"Yeah? Where she at what's ha' name" milani looked around for the girl.
Melody giggled "she's on the couch with her father, she's three months."

"Perioddd, my son was just three months not to long ago, what's her name?" Milani said happy to know someone else had a kid like her.

"Mercedes, i was off drugs so please don't laugh at my baby name." Melody frowned but smiled when milani laughed at her stressing.

"Girl that name cute as fuck, i was probably gone name my son that if he was a girl." Milani thought about it, Quincy wanted that name to be the baby's name for the longest until they found out they were having a boy.

"It is though to me." Melody held her palm to her chest. "What's your son name."
"Kingston."

"Melo come here" a voice called out and she turned her head.
"It's was nice talking to you girly, maybe i'll catch you around sometime soon" melody said waving at milani who just nodded.

"Was you just talking to melody?" Ken popped up "i thought you hated her guts." She chewed on a polish made from the grill, cash popped up to with the same thing in his hand.

"Girl please, i was showing out in front of Quincy." Milani walked towards the kitchen with them on her tail.
"I knew you been liking quincy," ken chewed on her food.

"It was obvious, definitely when he started calling her bae" cash smirked and the two laughed childishly walking away.
Milani just blinked grabbing a plate.

"Aye lala" mason came up to the girl "can you make me a plate of Alfredo?" Mason pointed at it seeing she was getting some food, milani nodded grabbing another plate.

"Where Kingston at?" Mason leaned on the counter trying to make conversation.
"He over there with lyn, i would say y'all could keep em' but it's yo' birthday and shit" she pushed his shoulder as he laughed.