015.

1:03pm

—thursday, august 10th—

milani turned over letting herself fall into quincy's arms as they both slept away, after last night they both tired themselves out

milani phone began ringing waking only quincy up, his eyes fluttered open from the sound, looking at her phone he tapped her a few times waking her up.

"yo phone, ringing" he mumbled closing his eyes again, he was tired, he was her first body and she slut-ed him out.

she turned her head towards the loud ringing answering the phone "hmm" she groaned sitting up slowly.

she hissed feeling her sore thighs throbbing "milani where you at?" her fathers voice was heard, she looked at the phone putting it to her ear again.

"i'm at quincy house"she patted her head, then looking around the bed for her bonnet.

"i'm just checking on you since you left without a trace" he let out a breath "i'll call you later" he hung up.

she scrunched her face up, gripping onto her phone she tried standing up slowly letting out a breath, her legs trembled making her fall back on the bed. "shit" she huffed.

she looked at her panties on the floor grabbing them almost immediately throwing them on.

she looked at quincy and seen his shirt laying in the middle of the bed and she grabbed that too.

milani bit her bottom lip swaying her leg side to side, she just had sex with quincy.

she should've known it was coming from the start, she should've never been flirting and look how she ended up, sore.

she needed help to the bathroom but she figured to do it on her own, she tried standing up once again successfully hearing the bones in her legs crack.

letting out a groan she limped out of the room walking straight towards the bathroom, making it there she wiped the toilet down with wipes before sitting on it.

now one thing nobody told her was that your period changes once you lost your virginity, once she wiped herself she looked at the blood on the tissue.

"i know you fucking lying." her jaw dropped, she had just came off her period, she couldn't get use to it at all.

she looked at her phone seeing a incoming facetime call coming from navi at the right timing she answered.

"navi" she whispered seeing her eat something in bed, navi figured something was wrong hearing her whisper. "what?" she said lowly.

"i- i lost my virginity." milani sighed, shaking her head, now she was out of the game.
navi eyes widened "bitch what!" she whispered yelled seeing milani nod in the camera.