027..

saturday, december 16th

Quincy Giovanni Rales

"my boyy" cash dapped quincy up who laughed and accepted the clean shakeup

"mannn yo' ass onna' ban i was tryna get outside!" he laughed stepping into the house and going into the living room. quin closed the door and locked it shortly making his way over towards the living room as well.

"y'all changed the couches and shit, it's only been like- three days since i was over here." he looked around at the now black couches. quincy just shook his head laying back on the couch.

"yea, lala wanted to switch some shit up, so i let ha." quincy shrugged rubbing his beard. cash just shook hid head.

"pussy whipped." cash mumbled low enough to where quincy couldn't hear, he looked around the place once more again.

"where she at anyways?"

quincy looked at her "she sleep."

"yeaa you must've put it down on ha cause she be the first one up" cash laughed lowly, quincy shook his head thinking 'only if he knew.'

"yea, let ha be." he sighed, he loved her to death but she had attitudes coming back to back.

cash just laughed at him clapping his hands together. he thought having a girlfriend was hard, it was like having a spoiled child walk into your life, soon planning to have another.

"yea yo lil welcome home party was lit as fuck, i was fucked up off that remy, ian' drinkin' nat' shit nomo' on cous." cash patted his chest thinking about it, quincy covered his mouth shaking his head after, he remembered cash being twerked on by two white girls.

"yeaaa ken was lit too, if navi was there she would not have been all up one ole' girl with them red braids, that hoe was ugly." cash made a face, quin thought about it quickly realizing what cash was talking about.

"mann she lucky milani wasn't dea' her ass would've got caught up tryna play, she know navi don't go for that shit" quin waved cash off.

footsteps were heard and they both looked up watching milani appear down the steps with a purple long sleeve shirt on but her belly was exposed, and she wore purple shorts with her hair everywhere.

she scratched the side off her pregnant stomach squinting her eyes.

"bae i'm hungry." she said with a raspy voice, completely ignoring cash on the side of him, cash busted out laughing at her.

"good afternoon to you too." cash laugh died down, she flicked him off  opening the refrigerator, quincy stared at her seeing she her bump had slightly grew, wondering how many months she was.

"bae you can order some food? i kinda want some pickles and kool-aid" she mumbled sitting onto his lap, cash just shook his head beginning to roll an blunt.