017.

—tuesday, august 22—

"quincy we can go there" milani showed quincy a club she wanted to go to with him, he nodded "right dea' on parker lane?" he asked and she hummed in response

"yea we can go there tonight" she stretched her arms "but navi coming too" she blurted out, quincy rolled his eyes with a huff.

"that mean she gotta bring her ugly ass friends?" quincy muttered looking at her, milani rolled her eyes, quincy didn't like the girls for no reason, milani thought they were cool.

"ima tell her don't bring them, you don't like them fa' shit" milani shook her head.

quincy had a reason, it was never a good reason for him to not like them anyways, he brushed that off changing the subject.
"yo pops asked me a question one night, that shit was funny." quincy laughed with a blush, milani moved her head a bit squinting her eyes "what he say?"

"he asked what we is" quincy bit his bottom lip, milani raised a eyebrow "and whatchu' say" she she popped her neck a bit wanting for the answer.

"ian' say shit- right then and there he got popped in his lips, he instantly held his hand up to his mouth giving her a crazy look.

"don't piss me off. quincy."

"what was i supposed to say— we together, we together real bad!" she hit his chest making him grunt.

"fake mad and shit" quincy rolled his eyes, ignoring him milani pulled her phone out going to navi's contact, she texted her saying she could come to the club they were going to.

milani glared at quincy seeing him rub his chest, thinking of something she went to her fathers contact, calling him she put the phone on speaker.

"hello" he answered "talk." milani gave quincy the phone, he jerked his neck back "fat' what ian- nigga." milani cut him, quincy smacked his lips snatching the phone.

"what i'm pose' ta' say?" quincy held the phone up to his ear "tell him we locked in, married."

quincy rolled his eyes making his way out the room, for more privacy.

she looked at his phone, seeing it open she snatched it up, going onto instagram she scrolled through his camera roll seeing hella pictures she took of them.

she smiled, pressing one she snickered posting the photo on his story, he wouldn't mind, right?

quincyg_ posted now