033.

—Saturday, June first—
Omniscient

"You doing allat' dancing you gone pop!" Ken chewed on some cheerios, milani just laughed as she twerked with navi, it was the summer time and she as trying to be outside too, pregnant or not.
She got up from the twerking feeling cramps come in she held her hands on knees, her contractions started to get worse since last night, she didn't know what had gotten into the baby.

"Yeaa he kicking yo' ass huh" cash laughed with ken chewing on skittles, milani just waved the two off beginning to twerk with navi again.
"Watch when quin come she gone sit down fast as fuck, he'on play dat." Cash mumbled to navi who sat next to him the living room of Quincy's and Milani's new apartment, they had moved closer towards their family and got a bigger apartment for the baby to have a room himself as well.
Milani sat on the burgundy shaded couch that matched with the rest of the living room, also having a shade of black blended with the color.

"that baby gone pop right out" cash laughed saying it repeatedly smoking a wood, everyone knew her due date was june 10th but she could be expecting at any moment.
"Shut up boy, if he come now ima have fun later" she dragged and navi shared hugs with her.

"I know that's right." Navi hyped her up, ken mugged her deeply passing the wood back to cash who accepted it happily. She couldn't even say nothing because her and navi still weren't on bad terms, the room went quiet and a awkward silence took over the air.

Soon after quincy walked in the house coming from work, milani contractions started to build up and she groaned feeling eyes on her, quincy took his shoes off and made his way over towards the girl who was in pain he didn't even notice.

"Why y'all so quiet?" Quincy asked looking around the living room, ken just shook her head standing from the couch she grew irritated.

"Nun man, i'm out." She grumbled walking out of the house, navi just mugged her as she made her way towards the exit navi followed up behind her, ken was toxic but navi was toxic as well, they couldn't get over each other and it was very obvious.

"You okay?" Quin asked seeing as milani hung her head back while rubbing on her belly, she ignored the fact that navi and ken had weird tension going on between them two.

She tried shaking the feeling off slowly nodding, she looked at quincy who was concerned on her behalf, he stepped back out of her space cause he had saw that she sweated hardly from the on going pain he grew worried.

"Awe shit" cash mumbled standing from the couch "I can't see dis' shit" he shook his head going into one of the bathrooms close towards the kitchen.
Quincy sat beside milani knowing her contractions grew worse, he rubbed on her belly telling her to breathe yet cause she began to cry.

"Dats' what you get fa' allat' ass shaking, can't een' twerk." Cash came out of the bathroom shaking water off of his hands, quincy eyebrows furrowed and milani snapped her head towards cash with a hard glare, she was in too much pain for jokes.

"You know what ima just.." cash pointed towards the door exiting to leave them two alone, quincy chuckled at the news only shaking his head.
"I think you need to lay down ma," quincy wiped her tears, milani was at her lowest in the moment but quincy saw all beauty, he loved staring at her.

She nodded quickly standing from the couch, she really was tired yet cause she woke up early, it was six in the afternoon meaning she needed a nap anyways, so then they both made their way towards their shared room.

TWO DAYS LATER...

Milani yawned sitting up in bed once she saw that she was the only one laying down, she smiled seeing her dog bubbles heading her way she gave him kisses in hugs before exiting the bed. "Who let you your cage boy?" She smiled stretching her body.