Alternate Ending

Hiya! I just want to give a quick heads up that the alternate ending is a hella gory ending. Definitely what nobody would expect from a children's TV show. This took place in the middle of chapter twenty when Catboy was thrown in the isolation room. There's going to be murder, language and a very descriptive gory read ahead.

READ WITH CAUTION! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I've been in this stupid room for hours, I feel like I want to die. I felt like it's been way too long without any hesitation I released my claws and I charged for the door. I kept swiping it harder and harder until I felt the hinges fall off and the door started to crack. I busted out of there and immediately ran for the central room.

I wanted revenge for them trapping me in that stupid-ass room that should never have existed in the first place. I don't care anything if Romeo expected this, but I don't think Romeo would expect me to brutally attack my friends, which was exactly what I was planning to do.

When I spotted PJ Robot walking down the hall so I took my chance to charge at him. He barely was able to see me before I lunged at him trying to pierce his little body with my claws. He freaked out and started to run to find the others. I kept trying to attack him but I was only able to get a deep cut on him.

PJ Robot ran to the central room to call everybody.

"Catboy's gone mad! He tried to attack me!" I heard.

I heard everybody ran out into the hallway so I used my claws to climb onto the ceiling and tried to pick them all off one by one.

First up I noticed was LilyFay, I approached her from behind on the ceiling as quiet as I could then when she stood still trying to listen to where I could be I jumped down behind her and grabbed her by the throat.

"Any last words?" I said.

"No! No! Don't do this! Please-" I stabbed her throat deep with my claws.

I looked at my hands and they were stained with her blood. "LilyFay!" I heard behind me. It was An Yu. I quickly picked her corpse up and took her somewhere else nobody would suspect yet. After I did I noticed someone else noticed me. I suspected it was Bastet from her feline-like body. I took no chances and rushed at her, sure enough it was Bastet. She didn't expect that I would try to attack her so I got the advantage. I pounced her down to the floor and started to stab her with my claws while choking her until she stopped moving. I could feel her flesh getting ripped apart and hear her blood gushing out of her body.

I reached my hand in her chest and pulling out whatever I could reach until I was for sure she was dead. I moved on trying to find more but I heard someone call me behind me at the end of the hallway. I realized it was Newton.

I got angry when I saw Newton because he was always the one who I thought I would beat until I realize he was just faking it. I ran at him with my cat speed as fast as I could, but he was a little more faster and pushed me to the ground. Newton held me by my neck and started to reason with me, but I didn't want to hear it so I stabbed his waist with my claws. "Dumbass." I said to him. "You don't know shit." I was satisfied that he was dying but I had to make sure.

I used my claws to stab him in the heart over and over again and then I reached for his head and gouged his eyes out. I realized I was completely smeared with blood the more I kill. I could see Newton's blood covered arteries, flesh and bones which was a first and made me happy to know that he is dead.

I kept running until I found myself in the central room, there I saw Ice Cub.

"Catboy! I-" I pounced on him and without hesitation I stabbed him in the jaw straight through his skull. Then I ripped his neck bones out slightly revealing his skull. I knew that he was nice ever since he moved into the city, but I felt absolutely no remorse and I lost it all in me.

My cat ears twitched and I realized I saw PJ Robot making it run for it. I started to chase him but Gekko slammed me with his shields. I smirked, "It's finally time to die. Gekko..." I said.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You're caked in blood!" He said.

"Catboy!" Owlette chimed in.

She was just as surprised as Gekko was to find out what I have done to those friends of ours. "I murdered... All of the others, they're all dead... Except for you three..." I said.

"W-what?! No! You're joking right? Tell me this is a joke!!?" Owlette said.

"Y-yeah... That's just paint right? Or makeup...?" Gekko said.

"Wanna come see if it's a joke or not? Put up more of a fight than they did." I smiled sinisterly.

Gekko charged at me with his shield. PJ Robot followed along with the built-in laser in his finger while Owlette just stood there looking like she saw a ghost.

I jumped on top of Gekko's shield then jumped on his face causing him to loose his balance and crash onto the floor. PJ Robot tried to take me on but I quickly overpowered him and stabbed his screen displaying his face with my claws. I ripped my claws out of his face and I could see all of his internal circuits and processing power. As soon as both Gekko and Owlette saw that they both knew I wasn't kidding.

Gekko tried to grab me by the throat but I used my cat speed to quickly dodge his attacks and I eventually got my claws around his neck. Instead of slitting his through I dug my claws deeper and deeper into his neck, until I ripped it off of his body, decapitating Gekko.

I dropped Gekko's decapitating head and walked over to Owlette. She could only slowly walk back, she seemed completely defenseless to me. "Catboy... I-I" I put my finger on her mouth, signaling her to stop talking. Then I felt a sharp jab in my lower abdomen, I looked down and I saw Owlette holding one of Owlette's feathers I looked back at her and I saw she had tears in her eyes.

I stumbled and fell down to the ground, I saw Owlette owl-feathering me and it felt so much more worse than last time, probably because I was closer to her when she did that. I barely had enough energy to throw my claws at her but I nearly missed all of my claws. I saw her remove one of my claws from her body and she walked towards me and I was starting to pass out from blood loss until I felt a sharp point stab me in the neck.

I just realized that Owlette just stabbed me in the neck with my own claws, she slowly started to walk away after that. I closed my eyes, and died.