Chapter Two

As soon as everybody gets to Power Q, we all start to talk about the sticky splat activity at the library.

"Today's mission, the splatting at the library." I said.

"Night ninja's on it again." Newton added.

"Vandalizing the city with splat, that's low." Gekko said.

 PJ Robot broadcasted the vandalized, splat-filled library and the nearby buildings on the picture player and to their surprise, night ninja was right there at the library throwing more splats. I decided to step up and go on the mission since I haven't played the good guy in quite some time. To my surprise, Gekko tagged along with me, I guess he felt bad for me or suspected I was not in shape and tried to help me. PJ Robot swiped the Cat Car and we jumped down the slide, into the Cat Car, and drifted to earth.

"Hey... Catboy. You gonna be okay?" Gekko asked.

"Yeah, I will be fine. Don't worry..." I said.

"Are you sure? What if your experience with Romeo effects you?" Said a concerned Gekko.

"I will be fine." I said in a more serious tone.

"But, what about-"

"I will be fine! Gekko!" I snapped cutting Gekko off.

"I... Just take care of yourself okay?" Gekko said.

"I'll live! Just shut up!" Gekko went silent after I said that.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I frown.

"It's okay Catboy." Gekko said.

As we make it into the city, I drive us to the library. Once we arrived the sticky splat mess was even worse.

"Slithering serpents..." Gekko said in shock.

I stopped the Cat Car and we both got out.

"Where's Night Ninja?" I asked Gekko.

"He was here earlier." Gekko replied.

"Cat ears..."

I listened very closely with my Cat ears and slowly but surely I could hear Night Ninja's foot steps and Ninjalino gibberish. It kept getting louder and louder until I realized they were running right behind me. I quickly turned behind me and saw a sticky splat getting fired at me. With my cat speed reflexes, I let out my claws and sliced the sticky splat into smaller pieces. Night Ninja was standing right in front of me and ordered his Ninjalinos to fire more sticky splats at me. Luckily for me, Gekko activated his super Gekko shields and blocked the sticky splats from hitting me.

"Night Ninja! What do you think you're doing filling the library up with splat!" I yell.

"Oh nothing, just a little "ninja fun" in the night. Y'know, the usual." Night Ninja replied.

"Wriggling reptiles this is fun to you!?" Gekko said.

"Of course it is! Why wouldn't a ninja and his Ninjalinos get to have some fun once in a while."  Gekko and I were ready to pounce.

"You better get rid of all this splat before the night ends." I ordered.

"Hmm... Sure, but not without a little friendly competition." Night Ninja said.

"Oh of course, I knew it seemed too easy." I whispered to myself.

"And what is that?" Said Gekko.

"Oh... I don't know... Catch us if you can! Muahahahah!" Night Ninja taunted.

I got angry from hearing that, I was going to jump in the Cat Car and chase after them until I realized they were climbing up the buildings and were going to jump from roof to roof. Gekko took off at him with his super grip and I ditched the Cat Car plan and joined him.