Chapter Ten

I woke up struggling to get out of bed, for once I had a somewhat decent sleep without a nightmare about Romeo. I thought about last night, so they all know about my behavior and what I've been doing it? Wow, if I was lost in a maze before I must have hit a dead-end I couldn't show my face anymore now. I'm now wishing that their memories have been forgotten about me so they didn't have to worry. I still didn't know if I should arrive to Power Q tonight since it was going to be super awkward and I already know they are going to give me some stupid faces and ask questions about me.

I keep thinking about Romeo's words, "It's never over...". I still have no idea what that means but I think it's about time to go find out.

I immediately devise a plan to find out what Romeo meant by his words, I needed away to get past them or just bite the bullet and sit through there reactions to me. I decided I would just run out using Cat Speed selecting my Cat Car and gliding into the city before anyone can react. Afterwards I would find Romeo either in his lab on the ground or in the sky hiding in his flying factory and slingshot myself towards there.

I realized how awfully suspicious it was that Romeo wasn't out during the few nights where I was going savage like a leopard, he was completely inactive. Tonight, I'm about to find out why.

Looking out the window, I noticed Greg and Amaya walking toward school. I sighed looking at them, I highly doubt they would still want to be my friends after I deal with Romeo. I sat there waiting for the day to end, I didn't even eat anything for the entire day because I wasn't hungry and was so eager to get this over with.

Finally, the sun went down and night came around. I transformed into Catboy and unfortunately everybody else came around, there must've been nighttime activity or everybody just so happen to come around.

I tried to get up and run but I just froze in my seat, it was so awkward with everybody seeing me. I noticed Gekko and Newton still had bruises all over them with Gekko having the more noticeable difference. Everybody looked at me awkwardly, it was so quiet until I stood up and just walked towards the picture player to select my Cat Car until I heard someone call my name.

"Catboy? Where are you going?" I turned back.

Owlette was the first to speak up.

"Nowhere..." I replied.

"What do you mean nowhere...?" PJ Robot intervened.

"Don't worry about." I selected my Cat Car.

As I was about to jump down the slide PJ Robot grabbed my arm holding me back.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell us where you're going." He said.

"I don't have to explain anything to you." I shoved him back.

I tried to jump down but he grabbed my waist and threw me back. It was clear everybody witnessed that and they weren't sure who to side with. I got up and saw PJ Robot standing in front of the slide leading to my Cat Car, looking like a disappointed parent with his arms crossed he clearly wasn't going to move. I let my claws out about to throw them at PJ Robot, then his face changed from angry to worried. Suddenly, I got shoved to the ground, Gekko and his shields were holding me down, I tried to get out but I couldn't especially since he had my hands pressed down against his shields. My arms were locked but my legs weren't so I reached over and tripped Gekko with all the energy I had left.

After tripping Gekko I was able to stand up and I noticed PJ Robot wasn't blocking the slide anymore so I ran towards it but to my surprise, it got blocked off by a metal door. I turned to the picture player and PJ Robot was there blocking it off so I couldn't get out.