Chapter Eleven

I started speeding up putting the pedal to the metal with my Cat Car desperately trying to find Romeo's flying factory. I tried to concentrate but it was so hard with all the pain from my body always distracting me after fighting my whole team.

I really didn't want that bird in the sky watching over me all the time probably just trying to find a way to cut me off so I kept speeding while trying to find the flying factory at the same time. It took some time until I decided I'd go on foot and ditch my Cat Car in the park.

Now that I was on foot I tried to run but immediately fell to the ground from my sprained ankle. All I could feel was pain all over my body but I knew I had to bear it just for a little while until I can get Romeo speaking.

They must have known that I was struggling and I know they are too, I assume Owlette didn't come alone since she can use some assistance because I've injured her a lot and so did she to me, I still have some of her feathers sticking out of me. As I made my way into the city I sat against a wall plucking out feathers one by one vulnerably exposing myself to the Owl Glider and Owlette's Owl Eyes.

I barely kept making my way down town and I noticed Romeo's flying factory hovering above the school and I started to force myself to run slowly yet painfully. While slowly running I kept thinking to myself how I am not prepared for whatever Romeo could potentially throw at me whether it's one of his inventions or his fly bots. I won't be ready for because of my injuries.

"Catboy! Stop right there!" I heard from the air.

It was Owlette's speaker from her Owl Glider blaring from the air. I looked back and I was right, she didn't come alone, I see her with Gekko and Newton flying behind her, I assumed Newton just arrived after that mass beating from Power Q.

I kept pushing through until I was stopped by a wall of red feathers, I immediately knew it was from the Owl Glider. I looked back and saw that she landed and they all got out, I noticed Owlette was struggling to stand too since I sprained her ankle and Gekko still had blood dripping from his nose.

Newton immediately charged at me and tackled me to the ground, I had no energy to fight back so I just let it happen. I could see in his eyes that he was determined to stop me or find out whatever I was up too, just like everybody else.

"Catboy! Tell us where you're headed to!" He yelled.

"It's none of your business!" I shoved him to the side off of me.

As soon as he was off of me I started to run, ignoring the pain in my ankle. I couldn't make it far when I collapsed onto the ground again and when I got up I realized I was surrounded with a barrier of feathers. I tried to jump over it but the pain in my ankle made that difficult, I looked at Owlette and noticed that she didn't have a problem with her ankle because she just remained in the air.

I let my claws out and start stabbing the feathers down until an opening was big enough for me to get through and I continued running to the school. As I was running I felt something grab me by the back of my arm and tugged me back to the ground and Gekko started to appear right in front of me.

He grabbed me by my neck and held me tight. It was so hard to breath while in Gekko's grasp and I was slowly starting to lose consciousness and Gekko just eyed me down, I almost lost consciousness until I stabbed Gekko's forearm with my claws finally release me.

I took a moment to regain my consciousness and got back up and started running.

"Catboy! You're... You're trying to get to Romeo, right?" Owlette said.

I looked back, she must have seen Romeo's flying factory above the school where I was headed to with her Owl Eyes. I stood there and hesitated.

"So you've finally found out, is that enough for you to leave me alone?!" I yelled.