"She is just jealous as many women are of you.. look at you C... just had a baby and you snap back into shape and look glowing again...

"Lena has found a new... friend... his name is Darren.. he was one of the ones that was with that Blake guy..."

"How did you meet these guys?

"How did you meet these guys?."

"Blake said he saw me when they were about to drive past and he needed to stop and tell me how beautiful I am... I felt so embarrassed...

"Well, he's not wrong.." he smiled.

"They decided to stay with us and pay for our lunch... Blake and Darren.. the one Lena was with own Wishes the new club over on the Main Street.... It was the launch day and night... and they wanted us to go... I came home after what felt like the longest lunch in the world... but Tonya and Lena carried on with them to the launch....

Keegan nodded. "Tonya needs to be careful... and Lena needs to make sure she vets this mother fucker... and I will be paying this club a visit...

"Keegan...

"I'm not gonna say or do shit... I just wanna understand who he is.. and I'll do that from a distance.." he told her.

Antonia started to cry. Charisma moved on to the sofa on the side of him, while he picked up the baby and let her lay against his naked chest, it immediately settled her and she went straight back off to sleep.

—————

".... Nice early start boys..." Josh laughed as he picked up Arlen and Lamar at 6am the next morning.

"Where the hell is this place?." Lamar said.

"Detroit..." Josh told him. "We don't need to stay in Canada now.. fuck dad and mom... we can move back to the states and we can corner a different market... new blood, new clients... new us." He added.

"Keane is onboard too... Isaiah is too far up dad's ass to want to join us... but Keane can talk round Leyton and Jax..." Arlen said.

"Yep

"Yep... it's about time they both learned their lesson." Lamar said. "If dad has his way Chloe would move in with them and he would have them both... and mom is too fucking deluded to see it...

"She would go along with it to 'keep the peace'.." he said sarcastically. "Naw...we stood by for long enough... we saw him do her dirty for years... now, if he does it again I am gonna laugh in her fucking face and tell her straight it's all on her for accepting it!." Josh said with meaning. "she really fucking irks me!." He added with anger.

"You know she'll probably be crying and shit cos we ain't spoken to her in weeks... but she still won't get it.." Arlen sniggered and shook his head. "Let's go start our own businesses and go head to head with daddy..."

—————

Keegan headed to the trap, he wanted to see his sons and sort this out. Tian was there with Isaiah, but no sign of his other boys.
"Where are they?."

"They haven't been here since you told em all to ship out..."

"I didn't tell Josh or Arlen to ship out... Josh said he was done... and I was angry so I just wanted them all to feel it... I want to talk to them... I know how they feel about me.. it's not nice to know that my sons all see me as a bad person...

"But you have to accept that bad shit happened to them too, and some of it at the hands of you... Some of the things they saw, some of the shit they've been through...

"But why have they got to hurt C?... they mama would do anything for them... anything... they have a brand new baby sister that they haven't seen ... and is this her fault too... me falling out with them is on her and their mama?..."

"I know you dad

"I know you dad... and I know that you were deeply hurt and in yo feelings that day and it was going to erupt. Josh is very hardheaded and he is a born leader too, so everyone will follow him. He is the one that you need to convince that you're a different man. Lamar, I think he realises that he fucked up, and he doesn't know how to deal with the fact that he got it wrong about you and Chloe... Arlen will follow Josh... they are twins and inseparable they do everything together... Josh is the one you need to have a one to one with..." Tian told him.