- First Team Ups! [971 Words] -

"

So... you're teaming up with L/N again, huh? It must be fate," Jiro teased.

"F-fate?! No, it's simply a coincidence, that's all," Yaoyorozu stated.

"Whatever you say, Yaomomo. Just make sure you don't believe those books of yours," Jiro remarked.

"Yaoyorozu-" I began.

"Yeah?!" Yaoyorozu responded rather suddenly.

"...we should strategize something before it's our match against Aizawa," I stated, confused by her sudden response

"O-oh, right, we should," Yaoyorozu agreed, seemingly forgetting everything from before within seconds.

____________________

- [Center Plaza] -

Yaoyorozu and I sat in a room within the center plaza, plotting our strategy for the practical exam against our homeroom teacher

"How we go about this is the question," Yaoyorozu stated, her brow furrowed in concentration.

"Agreed. He's an underground hero, and from what Midoriya told me, he's known for his short-length fighting style," I responded

"I see, there's that and erasure. We won't know if he erased our quirks if we're not aware," Yaoyorozu added

"Other than that, there's his capture weapon. It can extend several meters, and he's quite agile," I continued, recalling what we know

"Still, there's a weakness somewhere within his quirk," Yaoyorozu pondered

"How we handcuff him is our main priority. Distraction may work, but given what we've know, it'll be difficult," I pointed out

Suddenly, Yaoyorozu's head fell down, displaying an uncharacteristic expression—was it sadness?, I wasn't sure

It had been a while since I'd seen anyone with that kinda face.

"You...okay? You seem lost in thought," I stated, my typically indifferent tone hinting at a trace of concern.

"It's fine, just thinking of something. It's going to be rather hard to go up against Mr. Aizawa if we don't think of a plan," Yaoyorozu replied, attempting to reassure me

"Hmm, yeah, you're correct," I stated, a bit skeptical about her response. I couldn't ignore the obvious change in her demeanor…

It was then the sudden blare of the exam horn shattered our concentration.

- “Team Kirishima and Tokoyami have passed the final” -

____________________

- [Practical Exam: Location 2] -

"Right in the middle, typical," I remarked

"To escape, we have to pass through the designated gate, which means the teachers are probably waiting there for us," Tsu analyzed

The horn blared, signaling the start of our practical exam.

- "Team Ashido and Asui, ready, go!" -

Streams of ectoplasm erupted from the ground, shaping into multiple clones of our mathematics teacher, Ectoplasm.

"I forgot to tell you... We teachers are also trying to crush you with everything we have," he declared, and more clones materialized behind us.

"Prepare your determination and resolve!" Extoplasm exclaimed, setting the tone for the challenging trial ahead.

As the clones surrounded us, I felt a surge of excitement.

"Looks like we've got a party, Asui!" I grinned, twirling a strand of my pink hair nervously.

"Focus mina, We need to get through this." Tsu stated

Ectoplasm's eerie voice echoed, "You won't find this exam easy. I hope you're prepared."

I darted forward, releasing an acid wave to create some space. "Let's dance, Teach!"

Suddenly, Tsu's tongue shot out, wrapping around my torso. "Hold tight, Mina!" she instructed before flinging me upward.

I soared through the air, releasing a rain of acid upon the clones below as I landed on the second floor.

"Nice one, Tsu!" I called down, watching as she skillfully used her tongue to swing herself up to join me.

"Am glad we made a plan beforehand," I stated.

"You're right, although we're not done just yet," Tsu replied.

Just then, we witnessed more clones forming from the second floor.

"Seriously? How much can he make?" I exclaimed.

"It's apparently 30. We'll have to make sure to take care of them all. Ribbit," Tsu said as she charged forward.

I followed suit, aiming harmful acid at the clones while avoiding their attacks.

The clones kept multiplying as i was almost struck, only for Tsu to strike the teacher with her tongue.

"Thanks-" I began, but Tsu flung me to the next floor as another clone was struck by her.

"This area is tall, how many floors do you think we have to go through?" I wondered.

"There seems to be no end to them, so maybe more than necessary," Tsu replied.

"Then let's keep going!" I declared, only to find Ectoplasm forming clones within the corridor we were facing.

"Oh, geez, are you sure it was 30? At this point, it might as well be three times as much," I remarked.

Tsu wasted no time, hopping upward and around the corridor as she struck the clones.

I slid toward the numerous clones, shooting acid in all directions like a sprinkler, taking care of them in an instant.

We maneuver through the corridor, eliminating 28 clones, or maybe more—I'm not exactly the math whiz here.

"Mina, look," Tsu points out, and we spot our teacher at the front of the gate.

"It's the goal, which means it's probably his real body down there."

"Excellent job getting past the others, but answer me, what are you going to do against this?!" The math teacher questions as a massive amount of plasma escapes his mouth, rising and forming into a gigantic clone.

"Just try to escape, Giant Bite Detention!" he commands.

"Eh?! I didn't know he had that trick up his sleeve!" I exclaim.

"I can't make any clones now, but as long as I have you captured, this one's all I need," Extoplasm asserts.

- A/N -

And that's all I wrote before losing interest. I am terribly sorry for those who were interested

"It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over." - Paulo Coelho