- Facing Fear's: Class Rep! -

"To rescue people from the natural consequences of their behavior is to render them powerless." - Henry Cloud
===========================================

I found myself lying in bed, the weight of regret weighing heavily on my mind.

I had so many different ideas on how to tackle the situation, but In my head, they all failed.

It seemed like there was no other option than to take the chance, and while it paid off, I couldn't help but get hurt cause of it

I winced as my eyes slowly opened, aware of the stinging ache in my arm. I looked at the time and saw it was late afternoon.

Recovery Girl appeared in front of me, her concern obvious. "Are you awake?" she said gently, jolting me out of my reverie...

And so I walked to class with a cast on my arm, I remembered her advice to come back the next day for further treatment.

That decision had forced me to miss my afternoon classes, which meant Aizawa would surely bind me again.

It was then someone greeted me enthusiastically as I carefully pushed open the big classroom door.

"Hi, it's Midoriya!, Nice to see you back!" remarked the redhead.

"You were really fired up during that match," said another classmate, who was Amazed with my performance against Kacchan

"I can't believe you stood up to Bakugo. She's incredibly powerful!" Someone else spoke up.

"You did an excellent job dodging! We all gave it our all during the first match," another student stated, showing appreciation.

"My name is Eijiro Kirishima. We've been going over training results while you were recovering," he explained.

"Hello, my name is Hanta Sero," said another student.

"I'm Yuga Aoyama-" he said before being cut off.

"My name is Mina Ashido! And I must say, your dodging was fantastic!" Mina smiled.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. But please call me 'Tsu,'" the frog-like girl replied, smiling.

"Hi, The names Sato," another classmate said.

"Um, hey, guys," I said, grateful for their kind welcome.

Uraraka then entered the classroom. "Oh Hi Deku!... wait, Why didn't Recovery Girl heal your injuries?" she said, confused.

"Well, it has something to do with how much stamina I'm using," I explained, nodding.

"Stamina?" she inquired, hoping to better comprehend the situation.

I confirmed her inquiry, but my attention was drawn elsewhere. "Um, Uraraka," I reply.

"Where has Kacchan gone?"

I asked, understanding she was nowhere to be seen.

"We tried to stop her, but she refused to listen. You just missed her," she responded,

As a result, I followed her...

____________________

On my way to school, I was taken aback by the sight of numerous reporters gathering near the entrance.

They pursued me with questions as I arrived closer.

The news that All Might had been hired as a faculty member at UA apparently puzzled the entire nation.

As a result, the media descended on the school in search of a story. I snuck by the reporters and made my way to class in silence.

"Good job on yesterday's combat training, everyone," Aizawa started the class discussion.