- The Hero You Want To Be -

“While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself.“ - Douglas Horton
===========================================

In the quiet alley, the distant chaos of Nomu clashes fades as I hear midoriya's urgent shout

"Get away!" she cries, but the paralysis induced by Stain's quirk renders both her and Iida helpless on the ground.

My gaze notes Stain's menacing sword, mere inches from Iida's vulnerable back.

Suddenly, Todoroki arrives behind me. A torrent of fire erupts from her, aiming at the notorious hero killer. 

Stain, though, avoids the onslaught.

Observing the perilous situation, Todoroki remarks, "Midoriya, you should've provided more details at a time like this."

"Todoroki, you were almost too late to stop him," I noted

Iida, still immobilized, speaks up, "You too, Todoroki? And... L/N?"

Midoriya, perplexed, questioned, "How did you two get here?"

"And Todoroki, you're using your left side." She quickly added,

"How did we get here? Good question," I responded

"It didn't take long to figure out your message."

"Yeah, but next time, send more than your specific location.“ Todoroki added

“But then again, you're not one to send cryptic messages without a reason, are you?" Todoroki stated as we both assumed a defensive stance.

"We figured you were in trouble and asking for help; everything's okay, the pros will be here any minute," I assured.

Todoroki, quick on her feet, used her fire to push the hero killer away from us

"You're what they said you were, but I'm afraid you won't be taking any more lives," Todoroki declared.

"The two of you shouldn't let him get your blood since if he ingests it, He controls his victims' actions. That's how he got us.“ Midoriya chimed in,

"He ingests blood to keep people from moving; that explains the blades," Todoroki stated.

"Then all we gotta do is keep our distance," I concluded.

suddenly, stain threw a pair of knives at us, as his assault caught us off guard, a pair of gleaming knives slicing through the air with lethal precision.

I reacted swiftly, utilizing my Ultrahand to deflect the blades, yet a small wound marked my right cheek

Stain's instincts kick in as he speeds toward me, aiming to taste the blood on my wounded cheek.

Todoroki reacts with swift determination, unleashing a searing wave of flames that repels him, leaving a scorched trail in his wake.

"He's persistent," I mutter, wiping the blood from my cheek with the back of my hand.

"Looks like he's really after our blood."

Todoroki, her expression hardened, replies, "We can't let him get close. My fire won't hold him for long."

Midoriya, still paralyzed on the ground, adds, "You guys, be careful. He's fast, and if he gets your blood, we'll be in even deeper trouble."

I swiftly activate Ultrahand, lifting Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida with precision. Distancing them from the hero killer

A sudden metallic gleam catches my eye – a lethal blade hurtling toward us in tandem with the knives.

With split-second reflexes, I divert the Ultrahand's attention, attempting to intercept the sword