- The End Results -

“Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure” - Paulo Coelho
===========================================

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place is Team Asui!, In second place, Team Todoroki!" Present Mic announced

"And in third place, it's Team Bakugo!" He stated, which was met with mixed reactions from the students.

"Ahhh, we were so close!" Ashido expressed her frustration.

"Well, third place isn't so bad. All's well that ends well," Sero tried to lighten the mood, though Bakugo clearly disagreed.

"Aaaaah!" Bakugo couldn't contain her frustration, letting out a loud shout.

Midoriya felt guilty and began to apologize, "Um… I'm really sorry, you guys..."

"Don't be. Asui was clearly shaken by your first attack."

"I had hoped to get the ten million points, but things don't always go as you wish," Tokoyami consoled Midoriya.

"And so, I got one, I took the one on her head where her guard was the weakest." He continued, as Dark Shadow was seen with more headbands

"Midoriya, this was thanks to the opening you created with your last attack"

"In fourth place, almost losing with just 70 points earlier, Team Midoriya!" Present Mic announced, as Midoriya couldn't help but burst into tears.

"These four teams will advance to the final round!" He exclaimed, but just when things seemed settled, he halted.

"Wait... really? No way! Alright, folks! This just in. We have a small change of plans!" The sudden announcement left the audience puzzled.

"It has come to my attention that Team Five better known as Team Shinso is now allowed to join the next tournament!" The blond declared, further confusing the audience.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Huh?" Murmurs swept through the crowd as the unexpected news sank in…

In someone else's mind…'I said I'll never use this to attack,' Todoroki contemplated, staring at her left hand, the one she had reluctantly used in the battle.

'But as soon as I was overwhelmed, I broke my own promise.' She clenched her fingers into a fist.

'And at this rate, he'll win, and I'll end up exactly who he wants me to be,' Todoroki whispered to herself, feeling her internal struggle.

"Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!."

"Hey, Eraser Head, let's go grab some food," Present Mic suggested, attempting to pull Aizawa into the lunch break.

"I'm going to sleep," Aizawa replied in his usual low-energy tone, making it clear that he had other plans…

____________________

As the students exited the arena, Asui congratulated Ashido, "Mina, congrats on making it to the top five"

"Thanks, Tsu, but Bakugo just let me join to use against Todoroki's ice. It's not like I really helped that much," Ashido responded.

"Anyway, what Y/N did was unfair! You and Shoji went as fast as Iida!" Ashido exclaimed.

"Well, yeah, we did, Ribbit. I honestly wasn't expecting such a thing to happen from someone like him."